5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- tsetse fly
- the sahel
- a People who hunt and kill animals illegally.
- b An enclave in South Africa.
- c a bite from an infected ____________ can cause sleeping sickness
- d used for grasing animals
has large land areas but small populations
islam is the most practiced religion here
- e The deliberate murder of a group of people because of their race or culture.
5 Multiple choice questions
- large grasslands of africa
- the only west african nation never to be colonized
- Type of environment where a particular animal species lives.
- The end of slavery.
- 33% of zimbabwe's adult population has this disease
5 True/False questions
drakensburg → One of the largest man-made lakes in the world. Located in Ghana.
1808 → the year the slave trade was abolished
bride price → largest river system in africa south of the sahara
eritea → the newest country (nation) in africa
vasco de gama → was the first to sail around the tip of africa