5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- prepared (for)
- Amendment 5
- What was the Treaty of Paris (1783)?
- Explain the difference between Federalists and Anti-federalists.
- a Federalists - support the Constitution, Anti-Feds - oppose the Constitution.
- b A document that acknowledged the U.S. as an independent nation. (expanded U.S. borders)
- c Trial by jury guaranteed; private property respected; no self-incrimination
- d parātus, parāta, parātum
(adjective with ad)
- e Discourse; asking questions to get to the truth.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Doubled U.S. size, removed foreign presence from the border. (Extended western frontier past the Mississippi River, opened the port.)
- auxilia, auxiliōrum
- 5 Freedoms: Speech, Press, Religion, Petition and Assembly
(abesse, āfuī, āfutūrus, intr.)
(ā, ab with ablative)
- Existentialism - everyone must discern what is true for himself.
5 True/False questions
What does the Statue of Liberty symbolize? → Presidential, Radical, and Redemption.
What were the 3 phases of the Reconstruction? → A document that acknowledged the U.S. as an independent nation. (expanded U.S. borders)
Amendment 19 → Direct election of senators
What started the Great War? (WWI) → The assassination of the Austrian archduke (Francis Ferdinand) by a Serbian terrorist.
Aquinas → Everything, including the soul, consists of tiny particles of matter.