5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Battle of El Alamein in 1942
- What was Operation 'Z' (in 1940)?
- What was Operation Husky in 1943?
- Who became the British Prime Minister in 1940?
- Why was June 14th the happiest day of Hitler's life? How is it related to what Germany experienced in WWI? (1940)
- a Allied forced land in Sicily; start moving up the boot. (Causes Italy to surrender)
- b An attack on Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, to destroy the US Pacific Fleet.
- c Winston Churchill
- d The capture of Paris; (France surrendered to Germany in the same place in WWII as the place where Germany surrendered to France in WWI)
- e German troops defeated by British troops in the Mediterranean.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Largest tank battle in history; Germany loses.
- Battle of Stalingrad.
- American fleet met a larger Japanese fleet trying to capture Midway Island. The Americans defeated the Japanese.
- Post- war borders of Germany
5 True/False questions
Why did the Axis lose in North Africa in 1943? → To force surrender
What operation did Hitler delay to help Italy when they were invading Yugoslavia and Greece in 1941? → Operation Barbarossa
On whom did the US finally get revenge for Pearl Harbor in 1943? → Admiral Yamamoto
What was the "phony war" in 1939? → Allied forced land in Sicily; start moving up the boot. (Causes Italy to surrender)
What two other US territories did Japan capture in December in 1941? → Guam and Wake Island