5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A small quantity or portion
- b Lover of mankind; doer of good
- c A swinging back and forth; in decision or wavering
- d a creation (a new device or process) resulting from study and experimentation
- e inborn; natural
5 Multiple choice questions
- Deserved punishment or its source; anything or anyone that always seems certain to defeat to frustrate.
- In name only, not in fact; relatively trifling or quite small in value.
- resolutely fearless; dauntless
- Influenced by desire for money; acting only for pay; greedy; one who is hired, esp.: A soldier hired by a foreign government.
5 True/False questions
Paradox → A glib or Facetious for anything and everything; a supposed universal cure; a cure - all.
Ostentatious → Showy; pretentious; too fancy
Nullify → To make invalid; void
Implicit → Understood but not stated
Ingenuous → Harmless