5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Verb- To discourage from doing something through persuading.
- b Verb- To Criticize or express disapproval.
- c (verb)To gaze at or look upon.
- d (Noun) Lack of planning for the future; shortsightedness. OR
Nearsightedness; a condition in which distant objects appear blurred.
- e Verb- To prevent from moving freely or making progress; to Limit OR Noun- A large basket with Dirty Clothes.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Noun- A person who speaks in defense of a person, an idea, or a position.
- Noun- A false belief.
Faulty and illogical reasoning.
- (Adj.) Below the threshold of conscious thought; not detectable, but able to bring about a response.
- (noun) Excellent judgment and insight; skill in perceiving.
- Noun- A tribute: spoken written praise, often given in honor of a person who has died.
5 True/False questions
Foresee → Verb-To Prevent or Discourage from action, by means of fear or doubt
Premonition → Noun-A Bringing or Coming to an end; A halt
Scuttle → Verb- To run with short; hurried steps.
Accolade → Noun- Great Praise; An award.
Substantiate → Verb- To sink to a lower or more normal level.
Verb- To become Less active or Intense.