5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- educational software
- System Clock
- distance learning (DL)
- a keeps time for the computer. it helps coordinate the actions the computer takes. The faster the clock, the more the system can do in a period of time.
- b the delivery of education at one location while the learning takes place at other locations
- c contains a collection of related facts
- d Small high speed memory locations within a computer processor that are used to hold data for whatever instructions the processor is currently executing.
- e software that teaches a particular skill
5 Multiple choice questions
- type of education which students learn by using and completing exercises with instructional software
- The smallest practical unit of a computer memory. consists of 8 individual bits ( 1s or 0s).
- code for software
- allows various devices both inside and attached to the system unit to communicate with each other.
5 True/False questions
project management software → allows users to plan, schedule, track, and analyze the events, resources, and costs, of a project
ROM Memory → Read Only Memory and indicates that the memory in a question is non-volatile and cannot be changed under normal use.
dialog box → annyoying boxes that pop up that provides info, presents options, requests a response.
desktop publishing software → allows users to edit digital photos by removing red-eye, erasing blemishes, restoring aged photos, adding special efftects, or creating electronic photo albums
memory module → will display the results of calculations. allow one to preform the calculations using data in the cells.