5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- oral tradition
- literal sense proper
- a the biginning of marrage in ancient times
- b pass down from one generation to another by word of mouth
- c The book that contains the writings or scriptures that Christians recognize as the written word of God.
- d method of Scriptural interpretation in which the author intends precisely what he was inspired to write
- e a name givin to two major parts of the bible
5 Multiple choice questions
- The dogma proclaimed in Christian Tradition and defined in 1854, that from the first moment of her conception, Mary--by the singular grace of God and by virtue of the merits of Jesus Christ--was preserved immune from original sin
- from the hebrew word meaning "vision" or "revelation interpreted"
- A pre-Christian Greek translation of the Hebrew Scriptures made by Jewish scholars, and later adopted by Greek-speaking Christians (213).
- the dogma that reconizes the blessed vigin mary's singular participation in her son's ressurection
- the church's complete list of sacred books of the bible
5 True/False questions
revelation → God's communication to himself, by which he makes known the mystery of his divine plan
apocryphal → one of the archangels used by god many times
deposit of faith → The heritage of faith contained in Sacred Scripture and Tradition, handed on in the Church from the time of the Apostles, from which the Magisterium draws all that it proposes for belief as being divinely revealed
annunciation → The visit of the angel Gabriel to Mary to tell her that she would be the Mother of God and give birth to the Savior
gabrial → one of the archangels used by god many times