5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pluperfect Indicative Active
- What is the 15th Amendment?
- Amendment 3
- Amendment 27
- a Salaries of Senators and Representatives take effect after election
- b amāveram
- c Existentialism - everyone must discern what is true for himself.
- d Quartering of Troops
- e An amendment that gives all men the right to vote.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Acquiring territory or gaining control over the political or economic life of other countries.
- Right to bear and keep arms
- The idea that people should glorify their nation and their race through an aggressive show of force.
5 True/False questions
Pluperfect Indicative Passive → amātus eram, amāta eram, amātum eram
lay waste, ravage → vastō,
(vastāre, vastāvī, vastātus, 1st)
from/on all sides → Discourse; asking questions to get to the truth.
Article 3 → Judicial Branch
Amendment 13 → Abolition of Slavery