5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Noun- Adoration; excessive praise or flattery.
- b Verb- To delay; to put off doing something.
- c Verb- To give approval or praise.
- d (Adj.) Marked by understanding or awareness; sharp; sensitive.
- e Adj- Beyond doubt or question; certain.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Verb-To Prevent or Discourage from action, by means of fear or doubt
- (Adj.) Describing a highly personal, individual response to experience. Stephen Crane's novel The Red Badge of Courage shows a young soldier's impressionistic view of a war.
- Verb- To criticize, argue, or raise objections over something unimportant.
Noun- A unimportant complaint.
- Verb- To prevent from moving freely or making progress; to Limit OR Noun- A large basket with Dirty Clothes.
- Noun-A Bringing or Coming to an end; A halt
5 True/False questions
Fallacy → Noun- A tribute: spoken written praise, often given in honor of a person who has died.
Substantiate → Verb- To support with evidence.
Grape → (verb) To stare in amazement, often with the mouth wide open.
Preclude → Verb- To make impossible or unlikely; to prevent.
Homage → (verb) To stare in amazement, often with the mouth wide open.