5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a member of the second order of angels, often represented as a beautiful rosy-cheeked child with wings.
- b to carry on intensive and thorough research for data
- c a country lass or working girl(s)
- d a member of the clergy, esp. a Protestant minister; pastor; rector.
- e the act of excommunicating.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to express an unfavorable or adverse judgment on
- to remain or stay, as in a place; sojourn:
- an inhabitant of an English borough
- to deny, dispute, or contradict.
- standing out so as to be seen easily
5 True/False questions
knave → to carry on intensive and thorough research for data
lecherous → given to or characterized by lechery; lustful.
flax → a skein, as of thread or yarn
concubine → a woman who cohabits with a man to whom she is not legally married
hank → a skein, as of thread or yarn