5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a body of representatives that makes laws for a nation.
- b Jews were subject to these violent attacks
- c the Roman Shield
- d the everyday language of people in a region or country.
- e the effort by Christian leaders to drive the Muslims out of Spain, lasting from the 1100s until 1492.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the great Carthaginian leader
- form of torture that involved hanging from your arms
- the Roman leader that attacked Carthage 204 B.C.
- Issued a bull that allowed the use of torture to get a confession
- the years 500 to 1000
5 True/False questions
Mark → Muslims of Spain
Hundred Years' War → This was launched by Edward III and brought a change in the style of warfare in Europe.
Gothic → relating to a style of church architecture that developed in medieval Europe, featuring ribbed vaults, stained glass windows, flying buttresses, pointed arches and tall spires.
Corvus → the device that allowed the Romans to board enemy ships
common law → a unified body of law formed from rulings