5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the sahel
- a large grasslands of africa
- b Widespread cutting of forests.
- c largest country in size in africa
- d used for grasing animals
has large land areas but small populations
islam is the most practiced religion here
- e addis ababa is the capital of this place
5 Multiple choice questions
- mountains that run in south east africa
- name of european south africans and their language
- A source for the Nile River. (Is a lake)
- people who travel to another country to view its natural wonders
- first african to win the nobel prize in literature
5 True/False questions
Harmattan → Type of environment where a particular animal species lives.
vasco de gama → afica's largest island country
democratic republic of the congo → zaire
tsetse fly → a bite from an infected ____________ can cause sleeping sickness
Genocide → Country completely surrounded by another country.