5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Transfer of training
- Joint employment
- Honesty/integrity tests
- a Measures of applicants' propensity toward undesirable behaviors such as lying, stealing, taking drugs, or abusing alcohol.
- b Level of learning at which the learner is able to respond to new situations and determine trouble-shooting techniques and solutions.
- c Effective and continuing on-the-job application of the knowledge and skills gained during a learning experience.
- d Situation in which an organization shares joint responsibility and liability for their alternative workers with an alternative staffing supplier; also known as co-employment.
- e Occurs when an appraiser's values, beliefs, or prejudices distort performance ratings.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Act that provides some relief to employers using third parties to conduct workplace investigations.
- Allow organizations to partner with communities and schools to help develop the skilled workforce they will need for the future.
- Process of providing knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs) specific to a task or job.
- Intial phase of employee training that covers job responsibilities and procedures, organizational goals and stategies, and company policies.
- Spells out qualifications necessary for an incumbent to be able to perform a job.
5 True/False questions
Plateaued career → Career state of employees who are no longer considered promotable.
Outplacement → Directing day-to-day organizational operations.
Learning styles → Ways individuals learn and process ideas.
Criterion-related validity → Refers to the link between a selection device and job performance.
Kinesthetic learners → People who learn best through a hands-on approach; also called tactile learners.