5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What two events strengthened the bond between the US and Great Britain in 1941?
- Why did the Axis lose in North Africa in 1943?
- What did the Kaiser mean in his message to Hitler in 1939?
- What two other US territories did Japan capture in December in 1941?
- What two Nordic countries fell to Hitler in 1940?
- a Denmark and Finland
- b WWII may be worse for Germany than WWI
- c Guam and Wake Island
- d Lend-Lease Act & Atlantic Charter
- e Outnumbered and Trapped
5 Multiple choice questions
- Not put the emperor on trial
- American marines took the airfield on Guadalcanal which protected Australian supply line.
- Post- war borders of Germany
- Let them cut off Axis supplies
- France; No.
5 True/False questions
Why did the United States use the atomic bomb in 1945? → Outnumbered and Trapped
What was the bloodiest battle ever fought in history? → Battle of Stalingrad.
Battle of El Alamein in 1942 → American marines took the airfield on Guadalcanal which protected Australian supply line.
Who became the British Prime Minister in 1940? → Winston Churchill
On whom did the US finally get revenge for Pearl Harbor in 1943? → Outnumbered and Trapped