5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Lake Volta
- south africa
- bride price
- a and extreme shortage of water
- b One of the largest man-made lakes in the world. Located in Ghana.
- c a symbol that the union of 2 people is legitimate
- d Wind from the Sahara during winter months.
- e most industrialized country in africa
known for its gold and diamonds
first free election was in 1994
5 Multiple choice questions
- the year the slave trade was abolished
- produces 10% of the world's hydroelectric power
- Group of people related to one another.
- Southern tip of the continent Africa.
- 33% of zimbabwe's adult population has this disease
5 True/False questions
Deforestation → Wind from the Sahara during winter months.
sugar and tobacco → these crops increased the demand for slaves in the new world
Lake Victoria → A source for the Nile River. (Is a lake)
Genocide → The deliberate murder of a group of people because of their race or culture.
Apartheid → the country that started the anti-slavery movement
the european country that colonized angola
the first country to explore africa