5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a ribald character, as of language; scurrility
- b to deny, dispute, or contradict.
- c to remain or stay, as in a place; sojourn:
- d a raised platform, as at the front of a room, throne, seats of honor
- e a country lass or working girl(s)
5 Multiple choice questions
- a medium-weight or light-weight fabric of acetate
- an inhabitant of an English borough
- any plant of the genus
- a woman who cohabits with a man to whom she is not legally married
- an area of wet, swampy ground
5 True/False questions
excommunication → the act of excommunicating.
lecherous → given to or characterized by lechery; lustful.
brawny → of or having a fresh, healthy red color
condemn → a woman who cohabits with a man to whom she is not legally married
hank → a skein, as of thread or yarn