5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Present Indicative Passive
- lead (away)
- Amendment 23
- What is the 13th Amendment?
- Amendment 11
- a amor
- b dēdūcō,
(dēdūcere, dēdūxī, dēdectus, 3rd)
- c Limiting powers of federal courts
- d An amendment that freed all slaves in all states.
- e Electoral College
5 Multiple choice questions
- Discourse; asking questions to get to the truth.
- Sensationalism with false information and an (usually political) agenda.
- No material world outside of human conciousness.
- When national power is secondary to state power, and has only power that the states grant.
- Method of Amendment
5 True/False questions
Article 3 → Judicial Branch
Amendment 27 → Salaries of Senators and Representatives take effect after election
What started the Great War? (WWI) → The assassination of the Austrian archduke (Francis Ferdinand) by a Serbian terrorist.
What document was adopted by the second Continental Congress? → The Declaration of Independence.
am away/distant → absum,
(abesse, āfuī, āfutūrus, intr.)
(ā, ab with ablative)