In minutes you can have interactive and engaging content for your students to study on Quizlet.
What do you want your students to study?
For example, here are sample sets of flashcards for European History, Spanish Vocab, SAT Words, or the Periodic Table.
How do they want to study?
Once you make 1 set on Quizlet, your students can study it 6 different ways!
- Flashcards familiarize students with new material.
- Learn tests their knowledge of the subject.
- Speller speaks words in 18 languages and corrects students on their mistakes.
- Test generates a graded quiz with a custom format.
- Scatter the terms and definitions on the screen and put them back together.
- Space Race shots a term across the screen while you type the definition.
Who to study with?
Create a class for all your students to get your resources in one place.
Where do they want to study?
Students can study on their own at home or on Mobile apps.
With PDF printing options you can even bring Quizlet offline.
Ideas for Quizlet with Your Class
Check out our Teachers Page and get subject-specific ideas for using Quizlet in your classroom:
Quizlet in and out of the classroom