How to print from Quizlet
Next, click on "Print" to open our printing layout.
You will be taken to our printing layout where you can see a preview on the left side of the page and the full suite of printing options on the right.
Step 1: Choose mode
Select a printing mode. You will see it highlighted in green and can preview the printout on the left side of the page.
- Glossary: terms and definitions side by side — good for cramming lots of info in your pocket.
- Table: terms and definitions in a table — great for studying line-by-line with a covering piece of paper moving down the page.
- Small: 10 flashcards per page.
- Large: 5 flashcards per page.
- 3x5 Index Card: double-sided index cards.
Step 2: Open the file
Click "Open PDF" to open the printing file within your browser. It will look exactly like the preview.
Step 3: How to print
Select File -> Print from the top of your web browser.
With a keyboard you can use Command + "P" on a Mac or Ctrl + "P" on a PC.