5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Thyrotropin Releasing Hormone
- muscle and nerve cells
- a (verb) to free from a trap or difficult situation; to disentangle
- c What cells have an additional Ca pump in their plasma membrane that couples the efflux of Ca to the influx of Na (Na driven Ca antiport)?
- d signals the pituitary gland to release TSH (thyroid stimulating hormone)
- e increased rate and depth of breathing in response to exercise, pain, or other conditions.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- stimulates adrenal cortex to secrete cortisol
- heavenly; fine; delicately beautiful
- Both kinase linked receptors and G protein linked receptors often activated a small monomeric G protein called ______.
- maturation of sperm in the epididymis includes molecular reorganization of the _______
- to cheat or deceive, usually through charm; to amuse
5 True/False Questions
Na, K → the descent of the testes to the scrotum occurs in what month of gestation?
impair → (verb) weaken in strength or value
nocturnal → active at night
5 → the sperm reach the ampulla of the fallopian tube how many minutes after ejaculation?
trophoblast → surrounding the inner cavity of the blastocyst is a thin layer of trophoectoderm cells that forms the _____