5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Supraorbital margin
- coracoclavicular ligament
- a prohormone produced by the liver then converted by renin to angiotensin I, then that is converted by ACE to angiotensin II which is a vasoconstrictor
- b released by the stomach in the presence of food; gastrin promotes muscular activity of the stomach as well as secretion of hydrochloric acid, pepsinogen, and mucus
Name this bony landmark.
- e adrenaline; activates a sympathetic nervous system by making the heart beat faster, stopping digestion, enlarging pupils, sending sugar into the bloodstream, preparing a blood clot faster
5 Multiple Choice Questions
Name this specific part of the scapula.
- the type of muscle tissue found in the walls of the heart
- Literally "seams," only occur between bones of the skull. Synarthrotic
5 True/False Questions
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin → stimulates the corpus luteum to grow and secrete estrogen and progesterone at a higher rate; pregnancy tests work by detecting this in women's urine
Name this specific region of the pelvic bone.
Dihydrotestosterone → promotes water retention, in high concentrations is also a vasoconstrictor. both of these effects raise the blood pressure
Superior articular facet →
Name this specific part of the thoracic vertebra.