5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is the term that describes human's change in perception of a color under different light sources?
- A __ filter absorbs its complementary color, the color or colors opposite it on a color wheel.
- Question 2.
The smallest unit of digital information is a ___.
- Which of the following is the method typically used to remove a small dark blemish on a print by scraping it off with a blade? Etching
- What image adjustment tool uses a histogram display to alter an image?
- a metamerism
- b bit
- c levels
- d Etching
- e contrast
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Inkjet black & white printing where color cartridges are replaced with shades of gray, resulting in smooth tones and slight color cast
- adding yellow and magenta
- Steroscopic vision
- RAID system
5 True/False Questions
When adjusting an image with levels, if you want to make any color neutral quickly, what would you do?
Drag the black point slider to the right.
Click the auto button.
Click with the neutral-point dropper on your selected color.
It is not possible to quickly change a color to neutral from the levels adjustment dialog box. → Click with the neutral-point dropper on your selected color.
Which of the following is not usually a method of attaching the print to a backing board in overmatting?
dry mounting → dry mounting
What is the lightest possible zone? → Zone X
The greatest tonal range from black to white, a papers contrast belongs to → Aperture, focal length, and distance to the subject
All of the following are factors which control exposure except:
-film speed → the type of stop bath used.