5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- An image created in the darkroom without a camera is called a(n):
- What is dodging?
- The useable exposure range of a sensor, or the range of subject brightness is called what?
- It is recommended that you not predry a digital print.
- The first photographic image was produced by:
- a photogram
- b Niepce
- c dynamic range (not to be confused with gamut)
- d Decreases the exposure for areas of the print that the photographer wishes to be lighter
- e True
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Flattens out the volume of the subject and minimizes textures
- A mathematical translator assigned to each piece of equipment you use (they map one gamut to another; and the ICC (or International Color Consortium) profile is usually shipped by the equipment manufacturer).
5 True/False Questions
Whenever another image is copied or moved into a file, Photoshop automatically creates what? → change in illumination
What does the term "stop" mean? → Zone 0
What kind of film can help reduce haze in a landscape? → Reflected light meter
43. A correct exposure at ISO 200 needs ___ as much light as one at ISO 100, and ___ as much light as ISO 400. → More of the background and foreground are sharp.
When working with a manual camera, you will know the roll of film is completely exposed when:
-the film rewinds automatically
-the LCD panel reads "0"
-the advance lever will not turn
-the needle centers between + and - → Black (0)