5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How do your remove spots on a print?
- 33. The usable exposure range of a specific film is sometimes called its _____
- moves the subject higher on the film w/out changing its shape.
- Most inkjet printers intended for photographic printing include light and dark inks of all colors except one. Which color ink is usually available in only one density?
- What is the color temperature of direct sunlight?
- a Back rise
- b yellow
- c dyes Dark then light
- d latitude.
- e Direct sun at 5400 to 6,500 Kelvin
5 Multiple choice questions
- move the tacking iron from the center of the print to the sides
- sharpness and brightness.
- Joseph Nicephore Niepce
- Jacob Riis
- and the camera are parallel to each other
5 True/False questions
What is focal length, technically? → Whenever you have two of something (i.e Body parts) put them on slightly different levels
Which of the following would be a suggested shutter speed to stop the action of a child running, parallel to the film plane, about 25 ft from the camera?
1/500 sec → 1/250 sec
Which of the following colors has the highest color temperature on the Kelvin scale?
black → Jacob Riis
If you're working with an automatic camera and you set the shutter speed and the camera sets the aperture, what mode are you working in? → Aperture Priority
The key ingredient in any developer is:
a reducing agent
silver bromide → green and blue