5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- attached to the front of a lamp housing and uses an array of tiny tubes to narrow it beam
- What is the best tape to use for hinge mounting a print?
- A film that grows dark after time is likely to result from:
insufficient reducing agents in the fixer
using exhausted fix
too much time in the fixer
hydroquinone in the fixer
- Which of the following is the method typically used to remove a small dark blemish on a print by scraping it off with a blade? Etching
- The technical quality of a digital image is determined by the _____ and the _____.
Posterization and plug-ins
time / temperature
Monitor / histogram
number of pixels/ number of possible values each pixel can hold.
- a Grid
- b using exhausted fix.
- c Archival gummed or Tyvek Tape
- d number of pixels/ number of possible values each pixel can hold
- e Etching
5 Multiple choice questions
- the shutter speed
5 True/False questions
What is the lightest possible zone? → Zone X
The current term to describe a sensor or film's sensitivity to light is _____.
EI → ISO
A ___ does not change its sensitivity → photosite
What is a skylight filter? → The distance between the lens rear nodal point and the focal plane when the lens is focused at infinity.
One of the first photographers to use the medium as a catalyst for social change was:
William Henry fox Talbot
Jacob Riis → burning