5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When discussing bit depth, eight bits per pixel gives ___.
approximately sixteen million colors
- A type of shutter that is constructed with a number of small overlapping metal blades and is usually located inside the lens itself in view cameras, point and shoot cameras, and many medium-format cameras is called a:
focal plane shutter
- These papers require much less washing time than fiber base papers.
- According to the Inverse Square Law, at a distance of 10 feet from a flash, the area illuminated receives how much more/less light than the area illuminated at 20 feet from the flash?
- Can you save layers in a JPEG file format?
- a No
- b 256 tones
- c leaf shutter
- d Resin coated RC
- e four times more
5 Multiple choice questions
- Luminance is light reflected from the subject surface (measured by a reflected-light meter), while Illuminance is light falling on a subject surface (as measured with an incident light meter)
- The amount of information contained in each pixel
- Glossy, semi gloss, matte, uncoated papers
5 True/False questions
True or false - a tonal correction can be accomplished by using a hue/saturation adjustment layer → False.
Cyan is composed of equal parts of what two colors? → The amount of information contained in each pixel
With N - 1 development a Zone I value would:
probably not be affected much
move to Zone V
move to Zone 0
move to Zone II → probably not be affected much
Color systems divide all colors into which three measurements? → Hue, Luminance, Saturation
View camera it is the "yes" movement → 2-4 minutes