5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Tungsten bulbs are ____
- What is the general rule of thumb for the measurement of a 'normal' lens?
- Collodion process uses what?
- Using this kind of automatic exposure setting on the camera, you set the shutter speed and the camera sets the aperture
- 43. A correct exposure at ISO 200 needs ___ as much light as one at ISO 100, and ___ as much light as ISO 400.
- a The diagonal measurement of the sensor.
- b glass
- c half / twice
- d reddish
- e Shutter-Priority
5 Multiple choice questions
- In the middle
- Click with the neutral-point dropper on your selected color.
5 True/False questions
If an image is too red, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it? → Cyan
______________ provides a raised border around a print. → Overmat
What is focal length, technically? → The distance between the lens rear nodal point and the focal plane when the lens is focused at infinity.
What does the term "stop" mean? → A change in exposure of 1 EV, that is 1/2 or 2x the amount of light.
The greater the distance from the flash to subject, the ___ the illumination that reaches the subject and the ____ the lens aperture needs to be → weaker , larger