5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Orthopnea Position
- cystic fibrosis
- a a genetic disorder in which the lungs and pancreas are clogged with large quantities of abnormally thick mucus
- b sitting erect in chair or sitting upright in bed supported by pillows behind the head and chest
- c pumps air or oxygen through a liquid medicine to turn it into a vapor, which is then inhaled by the patient via a face mask or mouthpiece
- d Metered-dose inhaler.
- e Hematocrit
5 Multiple choice questions
- has 2 lobes: superior and inferior
- the smallest branches of the bronchi
- bleeding from the lungs
- Cystic fibrosis.
5 True/False questions
IBW → Ideal Body Weight
hypopnea → Shallow or slow respiration.
T.P.N. → Three Times a Day
atelectasis → The form of pneumoconiosis caused by asbestos particles in the lungs.
c → every