5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Mantoux PPD skin test
- a Acute respiratory distress syndrome.
- b a more accurate skin test for diagnosing tuberculosis
- c Bronchoscopy.
- d Testing method that utilizes a spirometer to record the volume of air inhaled or exhaled and the length of tiem each breath takes.
- e milliliter
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Absence of spontaneous respiration.
- lying on back with legs raised and feet in stirrups
- an accumulation of pus or infected fluid in the pleural cavity
- Carbon dioxide.
5 True/False Questions
croup → Urinary Output
Va → Volume of Total Alveolar Space/min
tracheostomy → the surgical creation of an opening into the trachea and insertion of a tube to facilitate the passage of air or the removal of secretions
pharyngitis → the sudden spasmodic closure of the larynx
t.i.d. → Temperature, Pulse, & Respirations