5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Mantoux PPD skin test
- a Abnormally slow rate of respiration; usually less than 10 breathes per minute.
- b as needed
- c Chest x-ray
- d Positive expiratory pressure.
- e a more accurate skin test for diagnosing tuberculosis
5 Multiple choice questions
- has 2 lobes: superior and inferior
- an increase in the depth and rate of the respiratory movements
- Intensive Care Unit.
- Surgical creation of an opening into the chest.
- Blood Volume
5 True/False questions
tuberculosis → An infectious disease caused by mycobacterium tuberculosi.
stat → drop
S.O.B. → Paroxysmal Nocturnal Dyspnea
R.B.C. → Nasal Sinus Rhythm
pyothorax → The absence of oxygen from the body/es gases, blood, or tissues.