5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a as much as required
- b Acute respiratory syndrome in children and infants characterized by obstruction of the larynx, hoarseness, and a barking cough.
- c a contraction of the smooth muscle in the walls of the bronchi and bronchioles that tighten and squeeze the airway shut
- d Inglammation of the visceral and parietal pleura in the toracic cavity.
- e three times a day
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the absence of spontaneous respiration
- Red Blood Cell
- Pulmonary embolism.
- Purified protein derivative.
- The cavity located between the lungs.
5 True/False Questions
hypoxemia → the absence or nearly complete absence of oxygen from the body's gases, blood, or tissues
R.U.L. → Total Parental Nutrition
aspiration pneumonia → can occur when a foreign substance, such as vomit, is inhaled into the lungs
q.h. → as much as required
bronchodilator → Medication that expands the opening of the passages into the lungs.