5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a an abnormally slow rate of respiration usually of less than 10 breaths per minute
- b Surgical creation of an opening into the chest.
- c milliliter
- d Total lung capacity.
- e Myocardial Infarct
5 Multiple choice questions
- a localized form of pneumonia that often affects the bronchioles and surrounding alveoli
- Total Parental Nutrition
- Surgical removal of the larynx.
- Usually an emergency procedure in which an incision is made into the trachea to gain acdess to the airway below a blockage.
- Tonsillectomy & Adenoidectomy
5 True/False questions
RV → Exhaled Gas
tracheostomy → an abnormally rapid rate of respiration usually or more than 20 breaths per minute
byssinosis → any change in vocal quality, including hoarseness, weakness, or the cracking of a boy's voice during puberty
DPI → Purified protein derivative.
atelectasis → The form pneumoconiosos caused by coal dust in the lungs.