5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- p (with line)
- a After
- b Abnormally slow rate of respiration; usually less than 10 breathes per minute.
- c Condition in which the lung fails to expand because air cannot pass beyond the bronchioles that are blocked by secretions.
- d Oxygen partial pressure.
- e secreted by the mucous membranes
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- located in the frontal bone just above the eyebrows; an infection here can cause severe pain in this area
- the airtight area between the layers of the pleural membranes
- Bleeding from the nose.
- has 3 lobes: superior, middle, and inferior
5 True/False Questions
bronchoscopy → Visual examination of the bronchi using a bronchoscope.
pulse oximeter → pumps air or oxygen through a liquid medicine to turn it into a vapor, which is then inhaled by the patient via a face mask or mouthpiece
bronchorrhea → Abnormally rapid rate of respiration, usually of more than 20 breaths per minute.
p.r.n. → Nothing By Mouth
Va → Volume of Total Alveolar Space/min