5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- paranasal sinuses
- Fowler Position
- a every 3 hours
- b air-filled cavities lined with mucous membrane, located in the bones of the skull
- c easy or normal breathing
- d semi-sitting position with slight elevation of the knees
- e Medical equipment that dispenses doses of medication in the form of a mist.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Condition in which the lung fails to expand because air cannot pass beyond the bronchioles that are blocked by secretions.
- Forced vital capacity.
- the surgical removal of the larynx
- Prior To Admission
5 True/False Questions
pneumoconiosis → the accumulation of air in the pleural space causing a pressure imbalance that prevents the lung from fully expanding or can cause it to collapse
anoxia → The condition of having below normal oxygen levels in the body tissues and cells.
q.4h → Hard of Hearing
AFB → Tuberculosis.
phlegm → positive expiratory pressure