5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- sleep apnea syndromes
- a a group of potentially fatal disorders in which breathing repeatedly stops during sleep for long enough periods to cause a measurable decrease in blood oxygen levels
- b an apparatus for administering artificial respiration in cases of respiratory failure
- c elixir
- d pumps air or oxygen through a liquid medicine to turn it into a vapor, which is then inhaled by the patient via a face mask or mouthpiece
- e Non-small lung cancer.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Ventilation of perfusion scan.
- the inner layer of pleura that surrounds each lung
- lying on back with body tilted so that the head is lower than the feet
- Carbon dioxide partial pressure.
- lying on the left side with right knee drawn up and with left arm drawn behind parallel to the back
5 True/False Questions
pulmonologist → the organs of respiration
dysphonia → any change in vocal quality, including hoarseness, weakness, or the cracking of a boy's voice during puberty
RSV → Respiratory syncytial virus.
Cheyne-Stokes respiration → Pattern of alternating periods of rapid breathing, slow breathin, and the absence of breathing.
R/O → Rule Out