5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the air/O2 ratio for 100%
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Define vapor pressure.
- Epiphysis, or Red marrow
- a Pressure exerted by molecules hitting the surface of a liquid and escaping
- b carbon dioxide
- c 0:1
- d Site of hematopoiesis in the adult
- e inherited condition of exocrine gland malfunction causing secretion of abnormally thick viscous mucus that obsructs passageways within the body
5 Multiple choice questions
- Beckman D-2
- Low density.
- Abnormal increase in the depth and rate of the respiratory movements.
5 True/False questions
thorac/o → chest
mediastinal, diaphragmatic, costal, apical → The area on the retina with the greatest concentration of cones is the _____________of the_______________
bronchoscopy → Visual examination of the bronchi using a bronchoscope.
A critically ill adult patient w/ moderate to severe hypoxemia needs___________ → Polarographic Analyzer
antibiotic → hair-like processes from the surface of epithelial cells, such as those of the bronchi, that provide upward movement of mucus cell secretions