5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- A cylinder with a 3A stamp indicates what about the construction of the tank?
- carina trachea
- At body temperature of 37 degrees C, Water Vapor Pressure equals?
- A nasal cannula at 1 LPM delivers what % of O2 delivered?
- visceral pleurae
- a 47 mmHg
- b Made of Carbon Steel
- c lungs encased here
- d point of bifurcation into bronchial tubes
- e .24
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Name the two parts of the vestibule that has receptors for static equilibrium
- drug that dissolves, or prevent the formation of, thrombi or emboli in the blood vessels
- carbon dioxide
- muscular partition that separated the thoracic cavity from the abdominal cavity and aids in respiration by moving up and down
5 True/False Questions
One atmosphere equals how many PSI? → 14.7 psi
What type of barometer indicates the downward force of Atmospheric pressure by the height of the column? → Mercury
Convert 103 degrees F into C. → true ribs (1-7)
asphyxiation → An interruption of breathing that results in the loss of consciousness or death.
epinephrine → alpha, beta adrenergic agonist