5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- At a temperature of 24 degrees C, a capacity of 22.5 mg/L, what is the relative humidity if the absolute humidity has a content of 14 mg/L?
- What agency creates standards for the storage of flammable and oxidizing gases?
- a ability to breath only in an upright position
- b NFPA
- c acute or chronic inflammation of the tonsils
- d 62%
- e 12, T1-T12
5 Multiple choice questions
- Primary transfer of heat in liquids and gas
- presence of numerous polyps in the nose
- obstructive pulmonary disease characterized by overexpansion of the alveoli with air, with destructive changes in their walls resulting in loss of lung elasticity and gas exchange
- Decrease in pressure
5 True/False questions
Give the most popular device used in Respiratory Care that is considered a High Flow Device. → For low flow pressure connections, Used on threaded valve outlets.
What percent does oxygen occupy at 760 mmHg? → 21%
aphonia → normal breathing
clavicle → collar bone, supports shoulder, articulates with sternum and scapula
The actual amount of water vapor is called what? → Water vapor content