5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- right lung
- What must be carefully controlled when using an Oxyhood with an infant?
- When the volume remains constant, the pressure exerted by that gas is proportional to it's absolute temperature, who's law is this?
- What is one disadvantage of the Physical Analyzer?
- a only accurate at sea level.
- b Gay-Lussac's Law
- c 28 levels (3 lobes)
- d Temperature.
- e tonsil (almond)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Name the auditory ossicle that connects to the tympanic membrane.
- Usually an emergency procedure in which an incision is made into the trachea to gain acdess to the airway below a blockage.
- Pressure exerted by molecules hitting the surface of a liquid and escaping
5 True/False questions
bronchospasm → inflammation of the bronchi
bronchoscopy → Visual examination of the bronchi using a bronchoscope.
Ethmoid → panting; obstructive pulmonary disease caused by a spasm of bronchial tubes or by swelling of their mucous membrane
Choroid → What coat ( tunic) of the eye is the vascular tunic
What is the % amount for O2 in heliox? → 20% and 30%