5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- a Bridge of nose
- b push air out
- c constriction of bronchi caused by spasm of the peribronchial smooth muscle
- d Device that pumps a constant pressurized flow of air through the nasal passages
- e palate
5 Multiple choice questions
- Scientific name for bone shaft
- removal of a lobe of a lung
- The cavity located between the lungs.
- 1) increase size 2) creates negative air pressure in lungs 3)air flows in to equalize pressure 4) air pressure in lungs becomes positive 5) air moves out to equalize pressure
- superior surface of the manubrium sterni
5 True/False questions
What is the air/O2 ratio for 70% → 0.6:1
adeniod → carbon dioxide
How can you reduce the risk of ROP? → 4
Rales → Name the auditory ossicle that connects to the oval window of the inner ear.
What must be monitored on an infant inside an incubator? → O2 Hood.