5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What color is opposite Red on the color wheel?
- The amount of motion blur in an image will increase if you do what?
- What does the term "stop" mean?
- Focal length controls what?
- If an image is too magenta, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it?
- a Cyan
- b 1) Magnification, or the size of the subject; 2) Angle of view
- c A change in exposure of 1 EV, that is 1/2 or 2x the amount of light.
- d lengthen (or slow) the shutter speed
- e Add green
5 Multiple choice questions
- Luminance is light reflected from the subject surface (measured by a reflected-light meter), while Illuminance is light falling on a subject surface (as measured with an incident light meter)
- 1920 pixels by 2400 pixels (4.6 million pixels)
- To strike the side of the face away from the camera.
- In the middle
5 True/False questions
In the 20th century, black & white photographers used the Zone system to tame excessive contrast. Now, digital photographers use what? → High Dynamic Range
The term "ISO speed" is used to describe what? → The sensor's sensitivity to light
What is a derivative file? → A mathematical translator assigned to each piece of equipment you use (they map one gamut to another; and the ICC (or International Color Consortium) profile is usually shipped by the equipment manufacturer).
If an image is too red, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it? → Add red
What kind of lighting pattern is best for average oval faces and round faces you want to slim? → Broad lighting