5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does a neutral density filter do?
- This type of data backup system is fault-tolerant because it creates and stores redundant data
- When the subtractive primaries are added together equally, what is created?
- What file type affects printing when a 5th generation is used?
- What is gamut?
- a Jpg
- b The entire range of colors that can be seen, reproduced, or captured. Our eyes have a greater gamut than a print or monitor.
- c RAID system
- d Absorbs equal quantities of all wavelengths of light. It allows you to use wider apertures or slower shutter speeds without changing color balance.
- e Black. Subtractive primaries are Magenta, Yellow, Cyan
5 Multiple choice questions
- four times more
- aperture diameter
- Through the Lens. A camera that can automatically control flash exposure using sensors inside the camera.
- Diffused front lighting
5 True/False questions
When the size of the aperture is decreased, it is said to be what? → stopped down
How would you define exposure in mathematical terms? (X times Y = exposure) → lengthen (or slow) the shutter speed
What is a BIT? → The smallest unit of information consisting of either a 1 or a zero. It can only represent two possibilities - either yes or no, black or white.
What kind of lighting pattern is useful to narrow a face? → Short lighting
What determines what will be a 'normal' focal length lens on a particular camera? → Sensor size - the larger the sensor size, the longer the focal length of a normal lens. (Corresponds to a diagonal line across the frame)