5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Instead of permanently altering your image when adjusting for color and value, what should you do?
- This kind of meter is preferred by photographers working in a studio situation where lighting conditions can be altered
- As the aperture is stopped down, what happens to depth of field?
- What is a color profile?
- This stores electronic images captured in a digital camera until they can be transferred to a computer
- a Incident light meter
- b Use and adjustment layer
- c A mathematical translator assigned to each piece of equipment you use (they map one gamut to another; and the ICC (or International Color Consortium) profile is usually shipped by the equipment manufacturer).
- d More of the background and foreground are sharp.
- e Memory card / flash card / compact flash card
5 Multiple choice questions
- Zoom lens
- Interpolated resolution can be generated by Photoshop or any image editing software to increase print size resolution.
- All colors
- Diffused front lighting
- Black. Subtractive primaries are Magenta, Yellow, Cyan
5 True/False questions
Generally, how much exposure compensation (in stops) should be used when using a polarizing filter? → Depth of field
In a digital image, the images file sizes corresponds to the total number of what in the image? → Total number of pixels
Convex lenses cause light rays to do what? → bend toward each other and converge at the focal point.
What are the three main factors that affect depth of field? → It increases
The rule of thirds necessitates that the composition be divided into a grid of now many equal rectangles or squares? → 9