5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Convex lenses cause light rays to do what?
- If an image is too blue, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it?
- The term "ISO speed" is used to describe what?
- Maximum depth of field at a given aperture is achieved by focusing at what?
- Name 2 ways you can decrease depth of field
- a The sensor's sensitivity to light
- b bend toward each other and converge at the focal point.
- c 1) Use a longer lens; 2) Move closer to the subject
- d Add yellow
- e Hyperfocal distance. A lens focused at the hyperfocal distance has depth of field extending from approximately half the hyperfocal distance to infinity, whereas a lens focused at infinity has a depth of field only at infinity.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Selecting portions of the image based on color
- Maybe as little as 0.5 degrees or 1 degree
- A mirror and pentaprism
- The amount of information contained in each pixel
5 True/False questions
What is the inverse square law? → A mathematical translator assigned to each piece of equipment you use (they map one gamut to another; and the ICC (or International Color Consortium) profile is usually shipped by the equipment manufacturer).
A general purpose lens will provide an f-stop range of up to how many? → 8 stops
If an image is too red, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it? → Add cyan
What is the color temperature of direct sunlight? → Direct sun at 5400 to 6,500 Kelvin
What Photoshop tool allows you to select an area of any size or shape by drawing freehand? → Black (0)