5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When mixed in varying proportion, the subtractive primary colors produce what?
- Digital cameras use what set of primary colors?
- What file type affects printing when a 5th generation is used?
- What is the color temperature of direct sunlight?
- What are quad- and hex- tone printing?
- a Inkjet black & white printing where color cartridges are replaced with shades of gray, resulting in smooth tones and slight color cast
- b Additive (R, G, B)
- c Direct sun at 5400 to 6,500 Kelvin
- d All colors
- e Jpg
5 Multiple choice questions
- Selectively increasing print exposure, which will make select parts of the image darker
- A mirror and pentaprism
- Add green
- Glossy paper
- Aperture, focal length, and distance to the subject
5 True/False questions
Using this kind of automatic exposure setting on the camera, you set the shutter speed and the camera sets the aperture → Shutter-Priority
To minimize facial wrinkles, this type of lighting is best → Additive (R, G, B)
What is dodging? → Decreases the exposure for areas of the print that the photographer wishes to be lighter
A technique used to maintain sharp focus on a subject that is moving toward you is called what? → Bit
In the 20th century, black & white photographers used the Zone system to tame excessive contrast. Now, digital photographers use what? → High Dynamic Range