5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The rule of thirds necessitates that the composition be divided into a grid of now many equal rectangles or squares?
- This stores electronic images captured in a digital camera until they can be transferred to a computer
- The area of acceptable sharpness in an image is called what?
- Contrast measures what in a print?
- If your print will be viewed mostly under window light, what is the suggested Kelvin temperature of the lights you should use to evaluate your print?
- a Depth of field
- b The difference between light and dark.
- c Memory card / flash card / compact flash card
- d 5000K
- e 9
5 Multiple choice questions
- lens-to-subject distance
- Short lighting
- One stop
- 1) Use a shorter focal length; 2) Move farther away from the subject
- 5,000 Kelvin
5 True/False questions
If an image is too magenta, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it? → Add cyan
What is the name of the issue that prevents you from seeing exactly what the lens sees when using a rangefinder camera at close distances? → Parallax
What does the term "stop" mean? → A change in exposure of 1 EV, that is 1/2 or 2x the amount of light.
Resolution refers to what? → The amount of information contained in each pixel
Can you save layers in a JPEG file format? → To set accurate color standards to any device that captures or displays color.