5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The smallest unit of digital information is called a what?
- What are the three main factors that affect depth of field?
- What angle of view does an incident meter read?
- Panning does what?
- What is gamut?
- a Very wide at about 180 degrees
- b Bit
- c Aperture, focal length, and distance to the subject
- d Keeps a moving subject sharp while blurring the background
- e The entire range of colors that can be seen, reproduced, or captured. Our eyes have a greater gamut than a print or monitor.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Small light source at an angle brushing across the subject
- 1-1/2 to 2 stops
- The brightness values of all the pixels in an image illustrated as a graph numbering from 0 to 255.
- Aperture and shutter
5 True/False questions
Cyan is composed of equal parts of what two colors? → Blue & Green
In a curves adjustment layer, what does the shape of the curve indicate? → To strike the side of the face away from the camera.
A 1:1 lighting ratio produces what lighting result? → Flattens out the volume of the subject and minimizes textures
This kind of lens has a variable focal length → The distance between the lens rear nodal point and the focal plane when the lens is focused at infinity.
A histogram with peaks on either end of the histogram and a deep valley in between represents what? → White (255)