5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does the term "stop" mean?
- When mixed in varying proportion, the subtractive primary colors produce what?
- A 1:1 lighting ratio produces what lighting result?
- What are luminance and illuminance?
- Tungsten light is approximately what color temperature?
- a All colors
- b Flat lighting
- c Luminance is light reflected from the subject surface (measured by a reflected-light meter), while Illuminance is light falling on a subject surface (as measured with an incident light meter)
- d 3200 Kelvin
- e A change in exposure of 1 EV, that is 1/2 or 2x the amount of light.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Follow focus
- 8 stops
- A high contrast image
- Hue, Luminance, Saturation
- Internet = 72 ppi; Photographic print = 240-300 ppi; Gloss magazine = 400 ppi
5 True/False questions
The relative aperture is equal to the lens focal length divided by what? → The sensor's sensitivity to light
Cyan is composed of equal parts of what two colors? → 256
A magic wand tool is used for what? → International Standards Organization
What kind of lighting pattern is best for average oval faces and round faces you want to slim? → Short lighting.
What angle should a polarizing filter be to the sun for best results? → Maybe as little as 0.5 degrees or 1 degree