5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does ISO stand for?
- Color systems divide all colors into which three measurements?
- Daylight is approximately what color temperature?
- What does the term "stop" mean?
- What kind of lighting pattern is useful to narrow a face?
- a International Standards Organization
- b Short lighting
- c Hue, Luminance, Saturation
- d A change in exposure of 1 EV, that is 1/2 or 2x the amount of light.
- e 5,000 Kelvin
5 Multiple choice questions
- It increases
- The impression of human visual perspective
- Use positive exposure compensation (overexposure). A reflected meter reading will attempt to make the scene 18% gray - employ overexposure to adjust.
- A mirror and pentaprism
5 True/False questions
Resolution refers to what? → Through the Lens. A camera that can automatically control flash exposure using sensors inside the camera.
In short lighting, where is the main light placed? → Flattens out the volume of the subject and minimizes textures
To emphasize texture in a portrait, what kind of light source is recommended? → Small light source at an angle brushing across the subject
The useable exposure range of a sensor, or the range of subject brightness is called what? → aperture diameter
A general purpose lens will provide an f-stop range of up to how many? → 8 stops