5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What color is opposite Red on the color wheel?
- What is a color profile?
- A color image with smooth gradations requires at least what bit depth?
- This technique allows you to keep a subject that is moving toward you well focused
- The smallest unit of digital information is called a what?
- a Follow focus
- b 24 bits per pixel (8 per color), which gives 16,777,216 colors
- c A mathematical translator assigned to each piece of equipment you use (they map one gamut to another; and the ICC (or International Color Consortium) profile is usually shipped by the equipment manufacturer).
- d Bit
- e Cyan
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1) Magnification, or the size of the subject; 2) Angle of view
- International Standards Organization
- Direct sun at 5400 to 6,500 Kelvin
5 True/False questions
A filter with a factor of 2 requires how many stops of compensation? → factor of 2 = 1 stop compensation. (Each time a factor doubles, it's one additional stop)
Why is depth of field greater on a short lens versus a long lens? → The size of the opening in the lens which controls the amount of light reaching the sensor.
8 bits per pixel gives you how many colors? → The amount of information contained in each pixel
A normal (or standard) focal length lens approximates what? → A raster image
In the 20th century, black & white photographers used the Zone system to tame excessive contrast. Now, digital photographers use what? → High Dynamic Range