5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Printers use what set of colors?
- To emphasize texture in a portrait, what kind of light source is recommended?
- The greatest tonal range from black to white is achievable on what kind of paper?
- In the 20th century, black & white photographers used the Zone system to tame excessive contrast. Now, digital photographers use what?
- What kind of lighting pattern places the key light directly in front of and higher than the face?
- a Small light source at an angle brushing across the subject
- b High Dynamic Range
- c Butterfly lighting
- d Glossy paper
- e Subtractive primaries (plus black)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Sensor size - the larger the sensor size, the longer the focal length of a normal lens. (Corresponds to a diagonal line across the frame)
- Inkjet black & white printing where color cartridges are replaced with shades of gray, resulting in smooth tones and slight color cast
- Flat lighting
- Blown highlights
5 True/False Questions
What angle of view does a reflected light meter read? → Similar to a normal lens at about 30 degrees
In a digital image, the images file sizes corresponds to the total number of what in the image? → Total number of pixels
Maximum depth of field at a given aperture is achieved by focusing at what? → stopped down
If you must move to reduce the amount of flash reaching your subject, how far do you move? → emphasizes textures
This technique allows you to keep a subject that is moving toward you well focused → Follow focus