5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What does the term "stop" mean?
- Whenever another image is copied or moved into a file, Photoshop automatically creates what?
- What are quad- and hex- tone printing?
- An image made of pixels is sometimes called what?
- A technique used to maintain sharp focus on a subject that is moving toward you is called what?
- a Inkjet black & white printing where color cartridges are replaced with shades of gray, resulting in smooth tones and slight color cast
- b A new layer
- c A raster image
- d Follow focus
- e A change in exposure of 1 EV, that is 1/2 or 2x the amount of light.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 8 bits
- Butterfly lighting
- Small light source at an angle brushing across the subject
- A high contrast image
5 True/False Questions
A histogram shows what in an image? → The brightness values of all the pixels in an image illustrated as a graph numbering from 0 to 255.
Using this kind of automatic exposure setting on the camera, you set the shutter speed and the camera sets the aperture → Memory card / flash card / compact flash card
Resolution refers to what? → The number of pixels per unit of length in a image
An 8x10 at 240 ppi will have a resolution of what? → The number of pixels per unit of length in a image
True or false - a tonal correction can be accomplished by using a hue/saturation adjustment layer → False.