5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- If an image is too blue, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it?
- Daylight is approximately what color temperature?
- What does a neutral density filter do?
- If you're working with an automatic camera and you set the aperture and the camera sets the shutter speed, what mode are you working in?
- The amount of motion blur in an image will increase if you do what?
- a Absorbs equal quantities of all wavelengths of light. It allows you to use wider apertures or slower shutter speeds without changing color balance.
- b Aperture-priority
- c Add yellow
- d lengthen (or slow) the shutter speed
- e 5,000 Kelvin
5 Multiple choice questions
- Zoom lens
- Blue & Green
- Two (f/8 > f/11 > f/16)
- To strike the side of the face away from the camera.
- RAID system
5 True/False questions
Digital cameras use what set of primary colors? → The difference between light and dark.
What angle of view does an incident meter read? → Very wide at about 180 degrees
What is a color profile? → Through the Lens. A camera that can automatically control flash exposure using sensors inside the camera.
What kind of film can help reduce haze in a landscape? → Infrared
A tall vertical line on the right hand edge of a histogram indicates what? → stopped down