5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Can you save layers in a JPEG file format?
- What kind of lighting pattern is useful to narrow a face?
- What color is opposite Green on the color wheel?
- A 1:1 lighting ratio produces what lighting result?
- What is dodging?
- a Flat lighting
- b Decreases the exposure for areas of the print that the photographer wishes to be lighter
- c Magenta
- d Short lighting
- e No
5 Multiple choice questions
- Add yellow
- 1-1/2 to 2 stops
- Shutter speed & aperture
- High Dynamic Range
5 True/False questions
According to the Inverse Square Law, at a distance of 10 feet from a flash, the area illuminated receives how much more/less light than the area illuminated at 20 feet from the flash? → Black (0)
Perspective is affected by what? → Through the Lens. A camera that can automatically control flash exposure using sensors inside the camera.
An in-camera reflected meter reading a very dark scene indicates an exposure of 1/250th at f/8. For a correct exposure, what should you do? → Use positive exposure compensation (overexposure). A reflected meter reading will attempt to make the scene 18% gray - employ overexposure to adjust.
In a curves adjustment layer, what does the shape of the curve indicate? → No
What is the name of the issue that prevents you from seeing exactly what the lens sees when using a rangefinder camera at close distances? → stopped down