5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- If an image is too blue, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it?
- The relative aperture is equal to the lens focal length divided by what?
- What is the term used to describe human's change in perception of a color under different light sources?
- When the subtractive primaries are added together equally, what is created?
- If you're working with an automatic camera and you set the aperture and the camera sets the shutter speed, what mode are you working in?
- a Black. Subtractive primaries are Magenta, Yellow, Cyan
- b Add yellow
- c aperture diameter
- d Aperture-priority
- e Metamerism
5 Multiple choice questions
- Use positive exposure compensation (overexposure). A reflected meter reading will attempt to make the scene 18% gray - employ overexposure to adjust.
- Total number of pixels
- lengthen (or slow) the shutter speed
- Zoom lens
5 True/False questions
How much resolution do you need for: Internet? Newspaper? Photographic print? Glossy magazine? → Internet = 72 ppi; Photographic print = 240-300 ppi; Gloss magazine = 400 ppi
Whenever another image is copied or moved into a file, Photoshop automatically creates what? → All colors
What Photoshop tool allows you to select an area of any size or shape by drawing freehand? → Lasso tool
Daylight is approximately what color temperature? → 5,000 Kelvin
What is the Rule of Two? → Whenever you have two of something (i.e Body parts) put them on slightly different levels