5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Whenever another image is copied or moved into a file, Photoshop automatically creates what?
- What is a derivative file?
- What kind of lighting pattern is useful to widen a subject?
- Digital cameras use what set of primary colors?
- This kind of lens has a variable focal length
- a A RAW file that has been altered
- b Broad lighting
- c A new layer
- d Zoom lens
- e Additive (R, G, B)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Shutter speed & aperture
- Along the lines of an imaginary grid at intersecting points that divide the image into thirds horizontally and vertically
- The size of the opening in the lens which controls the amount of light reaching the sensor.
- Absorbs equal quantities of all wavelengths of light. It allows you to use wider apertures or slower shutter speeds without changing color balance.
5 True/False questions
Printers use how many bits per channel of information when printing? → 8 bits
A general purpose lens will provide an f-stop range of up to how many? → 1920 pixels by 2400 pixels (4.6 million pixels)
An image made of pixels is sometimes called what? → A raster image
What is a flag? → Also called a gobo; it is a small panel usually mounted on a stand that shades some part of the subject or shields the lens from light that could cause flare
How would you define exposure in mathematical terms? (X times Y = exposure) → lengthen (or slow) the shutter speed