5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A lens with a very wide angle of view and produces extreme barrel distortion is what kind of lens?
- What would you use an ICC profile for?
- What image adjustment tool uses a histogram display to alter an image?
- This technique allows you to keep a subject that is moving toward you well focused
- Bit depth refers to what?
- a To set accurate color standards to any device that captures or displays color.
- b The amount of information contained in each pixel
- c Fisheye
- d Follow focus
- e Levels adjustment
5 Multiple choice questions
- Actual Pixel view
- A mirror and pentaprism
- The intensity of the illumination is inversely proportional to the square of the distance from light to subject. At twice the distance from the subject, the light illuminates only 1/4 of the original.
- Flattens out the volume of the subject and minimizes textures
5 True/False questions
What is the usable exposure range, or range of subject brightness called? → sRGB
What angle of view does a spot meter read? → Maybe as little as 0.5 degrees or 1 degree
Instead of permanently altering your image when adjusting for color and value, what should you do? → Butterfly lighting
What is the Rule of Two? → Also called a gobo; it is a small panel usually mounted on a stand that shades some part of the subject or shields the lens from light that could cause flare
What is a derivative file? → A mathematical translator assigned to each piece of equipment you use (they map one gamut to another; and the ICC (or International Color Consortium) profile is usually shipped by the equipment manufacturer).