5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is the term used to describe data contained in a digital image?
- What color is opposite Green on the color wheel?
- The amount of motion blur in an image will increase if you do what?
- A normal (or standard) focal length lens approximates what?
- This type of file format compresses images by discarding pixels; therefore, each time an images is compressed, it loses pixels
- a JPEG
- b Metadata
- c Magenta
- d lengthen (or slow) the shutter speed
- e The impression of human visual perspective
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Keeps a moving subject sharp while blurring the background
- To set accurate color standards to any device that captures or displays color.
- Decreases the exposure for areas of the print that the photographer wishes to be lighter
- 5,000 Kelvin
5 True/False Questions
What color is opposite Red on the color wheel? → Yellow
A filter with a factor of 2 requires how many stops of compensation? → 256
What kind of lighting pattern is best for average oval faces and round faces you want to slim? → Short lighting.
Tungsten light is approximately what color temperature? → Yellow
What is the inverse square law? → The intensity of the illumination is inversely proportional to the square of the distance from light to subject. At twice the distance from the subject, the light illuminates only 1/4 of the original.