5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Printers use how many bits per channel of information when printing?
- Generally, how much exposure compensation (in stops) should be used when using a polarizing filter?
- According to the Inverse Square Law, at a distance of 10 feet from a flash, the area illuminated receives how much more/less light than the area illuminated at 20 feet from the flash?
- Most inkjet printers intended for photographic printing include light and dark inks of all of the colors except for one. Which color ink is usually available only in one density?
- What is gamut?
- a 8 bits
- b four times more
- c The entire range of colors that can be seen, reproduced, or captured. Our eyes have a greater gamut than a print or monitor.
- d Yellow
- e 1-1/2 to 2 stops
5 Multiple choice questions
- Depth of field
- 3200 Kelvin
- Actual Pixel view
- All colors
5 True/False questions
A magic wand tool is used for what? → Selecting portions of the image based on color
What is the term used to describe data contained in a digital image? → Metadata
Resolution refers to what? → The number of pixels per unit of length in a image
In the 20th century, black & white photographers used the Zone system to tame excessive contrast. Now, digital photographers use what? → It increases
When buying a lens hood, you should get it in what size relative to the lens? → Blue & Green