5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the usable exposure range, or range of subject brightness called?
- Bit depth refers to what?
- The useable exposure range of a sensor, or the range of subject brightness is called what?
- A lens set at f/4 admits how much more/less light than one set at f/2.8?
- Convex lenses cause light rays to do what?
- a Dynamic range
- b Half as much light
- c dynamic range (not to be confused with gamut)
- d bend toward each other and converge at the focal point.
- e The amount of information contained in each pixel
5 Multiple choice questions
- Add red
- Inkjet black & white printing where color cartridges are replaced with shades of gray, resulting in smooth tones and slight color cast
- stopped down
- Decreases the exposure for areas of the print that the photographer wishes to be lighter
5 True/False questions
The smallest unit of digital information is called a what? → Aperture
This type of data backup system is fault-tolerant because it creates and stores redundant data → stopped down
A histogram with peaks on either end of the histogram and a deep valley in between represents what? → A high contrast image
What angle of view does a reflected light meter read? → Very wide at about 180 degrees
A histogram shows what in an image? → The brightness values of all the pixels in an image illustrated as a graph numbering from 0 to 255.