5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The quantity of light that reaches your sensor is controlled by what?
- What is interpolated resolution?
- If an image is too cyan, what color adjustment should be made in Photoshop to correct it?
- If you're working with an automatic camera and you set the aperture and the camera sets the shutter speed, what mode are you working in?
- 8 bits per pixel gives you how many colors?
- a 256
- b Interpolated resolution can be generated by Photoshop or any image editing software to increase print size resolution.
- c Shutter speed & aperture
- d Add red
- e Aperture-priority
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A raster image
- 1) Magnification, or the size of the subject; 2) Angle of view
- The brightness values of all the pixels in an image illustrated as a graph numbering from 0 to 255.
- Lasso tool
5 True/False Questions
Digital cameras use what set of primary colors? → Subtractive primaries (plus black)
Using this kind of automatic exposure setting on the camera, you set the shutter speed and the camera sets the aperture → Shutter-Priority
As the aperture becomes smaller, what happens to the depth of field? → It increases
Most inkjet printers intended for photographic printing include light and dark inks of all of the colors except for one. Which color ink is usually available only in one density? → Use and adjustment layer
This type of file format compresses images by discarding pixels; therefore, each time an images is compressed, it loses pixels → Very wide at about 180 degrees