5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When adjusting an image with levels, if you want to make any color neutral quickly, what would you do?
- What are quad- and hex- tone printing?
- a First and largest category used to classify organisms
- b Brown and black pigments.
- c Inkjet black & white printing where color cartridges are replaced with shades of gray, resulting in smooth tones and slight color cast
- d Click with the neutral-point dropper on the selected color
animals that have a backbone
5 Multiple choice questions
Took office from 1929-1933
the different factors that can change in an experiment
going from one region to another with the change in seasons
- Luminance is light reflected from the subject surface (measured by a reflected-light meter), while Illuminance is light falling on a subject surface (as measured with an incident light meter)
5 True/False questions
water → aqua
magnus, a, um → good
James A. Garfield →
Took office from 1881-1881
libra, ae → window
czar → An emperor who ruled Russia