5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Benthic Animals
- George Washington
- a patterns of stars in the sky
- b Brown and black pigments.
- c Animals that don't swim but scurry, crawl, hop, scoot, burrow or slither across the bottom of a body of water.
language used in naming organisms
Took office from 1789-1797
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- flight feathers of wings, Flight feathers on the wing.
- Hyperfocal distance. A lens focused at the hyperfocal distance has depth of field extending from approximately half the hyperfocal distance to infinity, whereas a lens focused at infinity has a depth of field only at infinity.
- event that took place in the Coliseum
- in birds, a special gland that secretes oil that birds spread over their feathers to clean and waterproof them
- Short lighting
5 True/False Questions
Contrast measures what in a print? →
Took office from 1881-1881
mater, matris f. → water carrier
Celts → The peeling off of the outer layer of skin on a Beluga whale.
Mutiny → It is the central religious text of Islam, Muslim Bible, spelled Qur'an.
If you're working with an automatic camera and you set the shutter speed and the camera sets the aperture, what mode are you working in? → Shutter-priority