5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Nicolas Copernicus
- What idd Li Yuan do to make his people happy?
- What did Mohammad see in his vision?
- a I carry
- b *spent money on making cities stronger and cleaner
*decreed that the people of China could follow any religion they wanted to
* encouraged merchants to trade with the people of India and Byzantium
- c letters of fire written on a silk scroll
- d scientist who discovered the earth revolved around the sun
- e septem
5 Multiple choice questions
- dynamic range (not to be confused with gamut)
- a feather even smaller than down, which disentegrates into powder at the tip, thought to be used to catch and dispose of slime, blood, water, etc
- Deepest, darkest part of the ocean where no sunlight reaches.
putting bands on a birds wrist track them
5 True/False questions
nimbus, i → you (singular) love
Franklin Pierce → herba
Bedouins → small groups of desert dwelling nomadic people on the Arabian Peninsula.
What is the Aperture in a lens? → The size of the opening in the lens which controls the amount of light reaching the sensor.
A color image with smooth gradations requires at least what bit depth? → Change the shutter speed. The longer the shutter speed, the lighter the background will be. The faster the shutter speed, the darker the background will be because less existing light is captured.