5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is the inverse square law?
- a An extremely large pod of dolphins or whales
- b patterns of stars in the sky
- c The overthrow of government by thoses who are governed.
- d The intensity of the illumination is inversely proportional to the square of the distance from light to subject. At twice the distance from the subject, the light illuminates only 1/4 of the original.
- e above
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To create a 1-stop difference, multiply the original distance by 1.4. Example - if you were originally 5 feet away, a 1-stop difference would have you step back to 7 feet.
- 8 stops
- the taxonomic group below kingdom and above class
- in birds, a special gland that secretes oil that birds spread over their feathers to clean and waterproof them
5 True/False Questions
czar → the holiest city of Islam; Muhammad's birthplace
Justinian's problem → all the lands he conquered followed different laws
Pray and work. → adoro
sedo → I sit
glory → maiden, virgin