6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- foods high in nutrients but low in calories
- the body's ability to meet physical demands
- A negative reaction to food that doesn't involve the immune system.
- a unit of the energy supplied by food
- involves a response of the body's immune system to a food protein
- A lack of or an inability to use the hormone insulin to maintain normal blood glucose levels
6 True/False questions
DIETARY REFERENCE INTAKES (DRIs) → a set of guidelines about food choices developed by the United States government
DIET → all the food and drink a person regularly consumes
MEDICAL NUTRITION THERAPY (MNT) → a health care strategy that helps people learn to use their eating habits as part of their treatment
MYPLATE → all the food and drink a person regularly consumes
VEGETARIAN DIET → A diet built partly or entirely on plant foods.
PROCESSED FOOD → the body's ability to meet physical demands