6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- a unit of the energy supplied by food
- A negative reaction to food that doesn't involve the immune system.
- all the food and drink a person regularly consumes
- a set of guidelines about food choices developed by the United States government
- a set of nutrient intake values for healthy people in the U.S. and Canada. Used for planning and assessing diets.
- A lack of or an inability to use the hormone insulin to maintain normal blood glucose levels
6 True/False questions
VEGETARIAN DIET → A regular diet with modifications or restrictions (aka special diet) that must be ordered by the doctor
FITNESS → the body's ability to meet physical demands
THERAPEUTIC DIET → A diet built partly or entirely on plant foods.
MYPLATE → a unit of the energy supplied by food
FOOD-DRUG INTERACTION → A negative reaction to food that doesn't involve the immune system.
MEDICAL NUTRITION THERAPY (MNT) → a health care strategy that helps people learn to use their eating habits as part of their treatment