6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- involves a response of the body's immune system to a food protein
- When calories consumed equal calories burned
- A negative reaction to food that doesn't involve the immune system.
- a set of nutrient intake values for healthy people in the U.S. and Canada. Used for planning and assessing diets.
- a unit of the energy supplied by food
- a health care strategy that helps people learn to use their eating habits as part of their treatment
6 True/False questions
FITNESS → the body's ability to meet physical demands
DIABETES MELLITUS → A lack of or an inability to use the hormone insulin to maintain normal blood glucose levels
DIETARY GUIDELINES FOR AMERICANS → a set of nutrient intake values for healthy people in the U.S. and Canada. Used for planning and assessing diets.
GROWTH SPURT → A rapid period of growth, usually linked with adolescence, occurs about 2 years earlier in girls
VEGETARIAN DIET → A diet built partly or entirely on plant foods.
FOOD-DRUG INTERACTION → effect drug has on the way body absorbs / uses nutrients / effect food has on a way body absorbs / uses drugs