5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The Krebs Cycle
- Acetyl-CoA Formation
- The reactions of the calvin cycle do not occur at night why?
- ATP is important in cells in cells because _____________?
- The process that converts glucose into two molecules of pyruvate is _________
- a It acts as an energy carrier
- b Chemically grooms pyruvate, producing NADH and Co2
- c The Calvin cycle depends on the products of the light reactions.
- d Produces ATP, NADH, and Co2
- e Glycolysis
5 Multiple choice questions
- Thylacoid membrane
- Yields a TOTAL of four molecules and of ATP
- Systems always tend toward greater states of disorder.
5 True/False questions
This process precedes the second stage of aerobic respiration. → Glycolosis
Most of the organisms in which groups are photosynthetic? → Plants
It takes ________ turns of the calvin-benson cycle to produce one molecule of glucose. → The Calvin cycle depends on the products of the light reactions.
Electron Transport systems ______________. → Are found in both mitochondria and chloroplasts, release energy as electrons are transferred, are involved in the production of ATP, and are located in a membrane.
The "Induced fit hypothesis" provides and explanation for _______________. → Capture additional wavelengths of lights to enhance photosynthesis.