5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Electron Transport systems ______________.
- Where does the Krebs Cycle Occur?
- Which statement about exergonic reactions is true?
- ______________ is the first step of the scientific method.
- Photosynthesis is the highest in __________ light
- a Making an observation
- b Are found in both mitochondria and chloroplasts, release energy as electrons are transferred, are involved in the production of ATP, and are located in a membrane.
- c The reactants have more energy than the products
- d Inner mitochondria compartments
- e Red and Blue
5 Multiple choice questions
- It acts as an energy carrier
- This Process yields 32 molecules of ATP
- This process yields a final product Lactate
- Thylacoid membrane
- This process yields 2 molecules of ATP
5 True/False questions
The Chemical bond in the gasoline in a cars gas tank illustrate ______ energy, while the movement of the car on the highway is ________. → Potential, Kinetic
When FAD+ combines with hydrogen the FAD+ becomes ____________. → Capture additional wavelengths of lights to enhance photosynthesis.
The process that converts glucose into two molecules of pyruvate is _________ → Capture additional wavelengths of lights to enhance photosynthesis.
Alcohol Fermentation → This process yields a final product Lactate
Who was the first to say the earth circled the sun? → Inner mitochondria compartments