5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Catabolic reactions are reactions that _________
- Alcohol Fermentation
- The ultimate source of energy for living things is the__________
- Most of the organisms in which groups are photosynthetic?
- In aerobic respirations, the final electron acceptor in electron transport phosphorylation is ____________?
- a This process yields a final product of ethanol
- b Plants
- c Break down complex molecules.
- d Oxygen
- e Sun
5 Multiple choice questions
- Systems always tend toward greater states of disorder.
- The Calvin cycle depends on the products of the light reactions.
- Enzyme specificity
- ATP + NADPH
- It acts as an energy carrier
5 True/False questions
The Krebs Cycle → This process yields 2 molecules of ATP
Where do the light-independent, carbon- fixing reactions occur? → In the chloroplast stroma
____________ is the products of the fermentation of sugar by yeast in bread dough that makes the bread rise. → Making an observation
Photosynthesis is the highest in __________ light → Are found in both mitochondria and chloroplasts, release energy as electrons are transferred, are involved in the production of ATP, and are located in a membrane.
Electron Transfer phosphylration → This Process yields 32 molecules of ATP