5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Acetyl-CoA Formation
- The final hydrogen acceptor in the noncyclic pathways of photosynthesis is _______
- ATP ______________________?
- In aerobic respirations, the final electron acceptor in electron transport phosphorylation is ____________?
- When ATP releases energy it forms?
- a Chemically grooms pyruvate, producing NADH and Co2
- b Is produced by photosynthesis, breakdown of glucose, anaerobic respiration, and aerobic respiration.
- c NADP+
- d Oxygen
- e ADP+Pi
5 Multiple choice questions
- Potential, Kinetic
- Yields a TOTAL of four molecules and of ATP
5 True/False questions
______________ is the first step of the scientific method. → Making an observation
Which of the following are produced by the reactions that take place in the thylakoid membrane and consumed by the reactions in the stroma? → ATP + NADPH
Third stage of aerobic respiration occurs in the ____________ → Inner membrane of the mitochondria
How does an enzyme increase the speed of a reaction? → by lowering activation energy
According to the first law of thermodynamics.... → Systems always tend toward greater states of disorder.