5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Catabolic reactions are reactions that _________
- According to the first law of thermodynamics....
- A photosystem consists of two major parts. The First part is ____________ and the second part is ______________
- Alcohol Fermentation
- a Break down complex molecules.
- b Regenerates NAD+ as pyruvate is converted to ethanol or lactate.
- c The total amount of energy is constant, energy can not be created or destroyed, bu it can be converted
- d This process yields a final product of ethanol
- e A light harvesting complex, the electron transport chain.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Are found in both mitochondria and chloroplasts, release energy as electrons are transferred, are involved in the production of ATP, and are located in a membrane.
- It acts as an energy carrier
- ATP + NADPH
- Is produced by photosynthesis, breakdown of glucose, anaerobic respiration, and aerobic respiration.
5 True/False questions
Who was the first to say the earth circled the sun? → Inner mitochondria compartments
The roles of accessory pigments are to ____________? → Capture additional wavelengths of lights to enhance photosynthesis.
What does the second law of thermodynamics predict? → The total amount of energy is constant, energy can not be created or destroyed, bu it can be converted
Enzymes are ______________? → Is produced by photosynthesis, breakdown of glucose, anaerobic respiration, and aerobic respiration.
In aerobic respirations, the final electron acceptor in electron transport phosphorylation is ____________? → Oxygen