5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Alcohol Fermentation
- Where does the Krebs Cycle Occur?
- A photosystem consists of two major parts. The First part is ____________ and the second part is ______________
- Third stage of aerobic respiration occurs in the ____________
- The reactions of the calvin cycle do not occur at night why?
- a A light harvesting complex, the electron transport chain.
- b This process yields a final product of ethanol
- c Inner mitochondria compartments
- d Inner membrane of the mitochondria
- e The Calvin cycle depends on the products of the light reactions.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Potential, Kinetic
- Break down complex molecules.
- Is produced by photosynthesis, breakdown of glucose, anaerobic respiration, and aerobic respiration.
5 True/False questions
Who was the first to say the earth circled the sun? → Copernicus
Enzymes are ______________? → Proteins
The build up of Lactic acid indicates that muscles are functioning _________. → anaerobically
In photosynthesis, chlorophyll molecules struck by light lose electrons, these are finally replaced by? → splitting water
Acetyl-CoA Formation → This process yields a final product of ethanol