5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who was the first to say the earth circled the sun?
- The reactions of the calvin cycle do not occur at night why?
- When FAD+ combines with hydrogen the FAD+ becomes ____________.
- ____________ is the products of the fermentation of sugar by yeast in bread dough that makes the bread rise.
- This process precedes the second stage of aerobic respiration.
- a carbon dioxide (Co2)
- b Glycolosis
- c Copernicus
- d The Calvin cycle depends on the products of the light reactions.
- e reduced
5 Multiple choice questions
- Chemically grooms pyruvate, producing NADH and Co2
- Produces ATP, NADH, and Co2
- Are found in both mitochondria and chloroplasts, release energy as electrons are transferred, are involved in the production of ATP, and are located in a membrane.
- Systems always tend toward greater states of disorder.
5 True/False questions
A photosystem consists of two major parts. The First part is ____________ and the second part is ______________ → Red and Blue
electron transfer phosphorylation → Uses a membrane-bound system to produce ATP
The Krebs Cycle → Regenerates NAD+ as pyruvate is converted to ethanol or lactate.
Third stage of aerobic respiration occurs in the ____________ → Capture additional wavelengths of lights to enhance photosynthesis.
How does an enzyme increase the speed of a reaction? → Inner mitochondria compartments