5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Electron Transfer phosphylration
- In aerobic respirations, the final electron acceptor in electron transport phosphorylation is ____________?
- Which of the following are produced by the reactions that take place in the thylakoid membrane and consumed by the reactions in the stroma?
- The Krebs Cycle
- electron transfer phosphorylation
- a Uses a membrane-bound system to produce ATP
- b This Process yields 32 molecules of ATP
- c Produces ATP, NADH, and Co2
- d ATP + NADPH
- e Oxygen
5 Multiple choice questions
- Chemically grooms pyruvate, producing NADH and Co2
- The total amount of energy is constant, energy can not be created or destroyed, bu it can be converted
- Making an observation
5 True/False questions
Most of the organisms in which groups are photosynthetic? → Plants
This process precedes the second stage of aerobic respiration. → Systems always tend toward greater states of disorder.
The process that converts glucose into two molecules of pyruvate is _________ → Glycolysis
Glycolysis → Regenerates NAD+ as pyruvate is converted to ethanol or lactate.
A controlled experiment is one that ____________ → Includes experimental groups and control groups tested in parallel.