5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Alcohol Fermentation
- Photosynthesis is the highest in __________ light
- It takes ________ turns of the calvin-benson cycle to produce one molecule of glucose.
- Who was the first to say the earth circled the sun?
- a Regenerates NAD+ as pyruvate is converted to ethanol or lactate.
- b Six
- c Red and Blue
- d This process yields a final product of ethanol
- e Copernicus
5 Multiple choice questions
- The reactants have more energy than the products
- In the chloroplast stroma
- Break down complex molecules.
5 True/False questions
A photosystem consists of two major parts. The First part is ____________ and the second part is ______________ → Red and Blue
Where does the Krebs Cycle Occur? → Inner mitochondria compartments
Lactate Fermentation → This process yields a final product of ethanol
This process precedes the second stage of aerobic respiration. → Glycolosis
The process that converts glucose into two molecules of pyruvate is _________ → Capture additional wavelengths of lights to enhance photosynthesis.