5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Electron Transfer phosphylration
- According to the first law of thermodynamics....
- Most of the organisms in which groups are photosynthetic?
- The Chemical bond in the gasoline in a cars gas tank illustrate ______ energy, while the movement of the car on the highway is ________.
- Electron Transport systems ______________.
- a Are found in both mitochondria and chloroplasts, release energy as electrons are transferred, are involved in the production of ATP, and are located in a membrane.
- b The total amount of energy is constant, energy can not be created or destroyed, bu it can be converted
- c Uses a membrane-bound system to produce ATP
- d Plants
- e Potential, Kinetic
5 Multiple choice questions
- In the chloroplast stroma
- A light harvesting complex, the electron transport chain.
- Regenerates NAD+ as pyruvate is converted to ethanol or lactate.
- This process yields a final product of ethanol
- This process yields 2 molecules of ATP
5 True/False questions
Where does the Krebs Cycle Occur? → This process yields 2 molecules of ATP
It takes ________ turns of the calvin-benson cycle to produce one molecule of glucose. → Six
Catabolic reactions are reactions that _________ → Are found in both mitochondria and chloroplasts, release energy as electrons are transferred, are involved in the production of ATP, and are located in a membrane.
What does the second law of thermodynamics predict? → Systems always tend toward greater states of disorder.
Photosynthesis is the highest in __________ light → Red and Blue