5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- breathing passages
- involuntarily inhaling someone else's smoke
- voice box
- a The chemicals in tobacco smoke damage lung tissue as well as ________________.
- b What is passive smoking?
- c Which is the larynx?
- d Is the throat the pharynx or the larynx?
- e Does the respiration system remove water, carbon dioxide, both, or none?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is the job of cilia?
- Can you develop atherosclerosis overtime from smoking?
- What two substances release energy to fuel your cells?
- What is the diaphragm?
- What percent of air humans inhale is oxygen?
5 True/False questions
It supplies them with oxygen. → What is the job of cilia?
tar → Can you develop atherosclerosis overtime from smoking?
it increases the activities of the nervous system. → Why do trombone players need alveoli?
yes → Can passive smokers develop asthma?
about 77,000 → What is the death rate of males because of smoking in the year 2000?