5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Oxygen and glucose
- breathing passages
- They look like bunches of them.
- It supplies them with oxygen.
- to sweep mucus down the throat.
- a The chemicals in tobacco smoke damage lung tissue as well as ________________.
- b What is the job of cilia?
- c Why are alveoli called "grapes"?
- d What two substances release energy to fuel your cells?
- e Why do trombone players need alveoli?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is passive smoking?
- Does the respiration system remove water, carbon dioxide, both, or none?
- What is the diaphragm?
- What is the dark sticky substance that forms when tobacco burns?
- What percent of air humans inhale is oxygen?
5 True/False questions
tobacco smoke → Which is the larynx?
The process where oxygen and glucose undergo a series of chemical reactions inside cells. → What is respiration?
yes → Can passive smokers develop asthma?
it increases the activities of the nervous system. → Why do trombone players need alveoli?
pharynx → Is the throat the pharynx or the larynx?