5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The process where oxygen and glucose undergo a series of chemical reactions inside cells.
- breathing passages
- tobacco smoke
- to sweep mucus down the throat.
- a The chemicals in tobacco smoke damage lung tissue as well as ________________.
- b What is the most preventable cause of illness and death?
- c What is the job of cilia?
- d What is respiration?
- e How many Americans die each year from lung cancer?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Is the throat the pharynx or the larynx?
- Why do trombone players need alveoli?
- What is the diaphragm?
- What percent of air humans inhale is oxygen?
- Can passive smokers develop asthma?
5 True/False questions
They look like bunches of them. → Why do trombone players need alveoli?
both → What percent of air humans inhale is oxygen?
Oxygen and glucose → Does the diaphragm relax when you inhale or exhale?
involuntarily inhaling someone else's smoke → What is passive smoking?
Exhale → Does the diaphragm relax when you inhale or exhale?