5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The process where oxygen and glucose undergo a series of chemical reactions inside cells.
- involuntarily inhaling someone else's smoke
- tobacco smoke
- voice box
- a Which is the larynx?
- b Is the throat the pharynx or the larynx?
- c What is respiration?
- d What is passive smoking?
- e What is the most preventable cause of illness and death?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What two substances release energy to fuel your cells?
- Can you develop atherosclerosis overtime from smoking?
- Why do trombone players need alveoli?
- Does the respiration system remove water, carbon dioxide, both, or none?
- Does the diaphragm relax when you inhale or exhale?
5 True/False questions
a large, dome shaped muscle that plays an important role in breathing → What is the diaphragm?
21% → Can you develop atherosclerosis overtime from smoking?
They look like bunches of them. → Why do trombone players need alveoli?
it increases the activities of the nervous system. → How does nicotine create an addiction?
yes → Can passive smokers develop asthma?