5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- This medium is capable of combining the gestural vitality of the pen line with a watery quality.
- The most basic of the two-dimensional art forms is ________.
- Pencil is capable of producing a ________ range of effects
- A kind of pen that became popular during the Middle Ages was ________.
- Ocher derives its dark yellow tint from iron oxide in some ________.
- a a quill
- b pen and wash
- c drawing
- d wide
- e clays
5 Multiple choice questions
- full-scale preliminary drawings for larger scale works such as fresco paintings
- wax crayon
5 True/False questions
Ground chalk mixed with powdered pigments and a binder creates this drawing material. → pastel
________ allows for little or no correction. → silverpoint
In most cases, drawing is the most direct way of bringing what is in the artist's ________ to the artist's surface → crayon
Conté is one of the most popular forms of this material. → crayon
With this drawing implement, the artist draws by dragging a silver-tipped implement over a surface coated with a ground of bone dust or chalk mixed with gum, water, and pigment. → pencil