5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which of the following best describes an ink wash?
- In most cases, drawing is the most direct way of bringing what is in the artist's ________ to the artist's surface
- This fluid drawing tool comes in a wide variety of materials, textures, and shapes and affords many effects.
- Artists capitalize on the idiosyncratic characteristics of the ________ and support to capture a desired expression in drawing.
- This drawing material moves easily over a support to form lines that have sheen.
- a mind
- b implement
- c wax crayon
- d brush
- e Diluted ink that is usually applied with a brush
5 Multiple choice questions
- a quill
- full-scale preliminary drawings for larger scale works such as fresco paintings
5 True/False questions
The controlled charring of special hard woods forms this drawing material. → charcoal
The most basic of the two-dimensional art forms is ________. → drawing
The masters of brush-and-ink are artists of ________. → Japan
Pencil is capable of producing a ________ range of effects → Diluted ink that is usually applied with a brush
The oldest known type of ink is India or China ink. It is a solution of ________. → Japan