5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How would an ITM know if the circuit breaker is popped, and what is the protocol for dealing with that issue?
- Color on ACP: AMBER FLASHING
- How many cabins of service are on a VA AC? What are they?
- The AIP message, "RST" stands for:
- Describe the lighting system for the ACP.
- a LAV CALL, SMOKE
- b TWO. MAIN CABIN (MC) & FIRST CLASS (FC).
- c RESET PUSH BUTTON IS PRESSED.
- d IF POPPED, THERE WILL BE A WHITE COLLAR AROUND THE CIRCUIT BREAKER. DO NOT RESET, NOTIFY FD (FOR EACH INCIDENT).
- e ACP HAS FOUR DIFFERENT COLORED LEDs. LIGHTS WILL BE STEADY FOR A NORMAL CALL, AND WILL FLASH TO INDICATE AN EMERGENCY. WHEN THE LAV LIGHT ILLUMINATES, A LIGHT OUTSIDE THE LAV WILL ALSO ILLUMINATE.
5 Multiple choice questions
- GUEST CALL FROM LAV
- FAP (FLIGHT ATTENDANT PANEL), AAP (AFT ATTENDANT PANEL), AIP (ATTENDANT INDICATION PANELS), ACP (AREA CALL PANELS, HANDSET, LOUDSPEAKERS, GUEST CALL/RESET BUTTONS, GUEST CALL LIGHTS, FSB & RTS SIGNS
- A WRONG CODE HAS BEEN DIALED.
- THE DOOR WILL AUTOMATICALLY DISARM AND OPEN. THIS WILL NOT DEPLOY THE INFLATABLE SLIDE.
5 True/False questions
How many OW EXITS are on an A319? → TWO
What direction are the L1 and R1 J/S facing? → AFT
Describe what happens when an emergency interphone communication happens between the FD to the Cabin? → 1) HI/LOW CHIME SOUNDS IN CABIN, 2) STEADY RED LIGHT ON ACP, 3) GREEN LIGHT ON AIP AND "CALL CAPTAIN" DISPLAYS AT STATION BEING CALLED, 4) LIGHTS RESET WHEN ITM PICKS UP HANDSET, 5) AIP RESETS WHEN HANDSET IS RETURNED TO HOLDER OR "RESET" BUTTON IS PUSHED.
Describe the purpose of AIPs, where they are located, and what the light indications mean. → THE AIPs ARE INSTALLED AT ALL ATTENDANT STATIONS. THE CONTAIN CALL INFORMATION SUCH AS LAV SMOKE, AND CALLER ID & LOCATION.
What is the GSU, where is it located, and what components would you find on it? → THE HANDSETS ARE LOCATED AT THE L1, L2, AND R2 J/S. ONE HANDSET IS IN THE FD. THEY ARE USED FOR INTERPHONE AND PA FUNCTIONS FOR CALLS BETWEEN CABIN AND FD. THEY ARE ALSO USED TO MAKE ANNOUNCEMENTS.