5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When the feet are put together, they make a special pattern called ______.
- Many poems have a spectic ______ ________.
- Comparison that often uses a form of to be
- Through __________ we delight in a field of daffadils, pherhaps see a sandpiper dancing across the wet sand, or gaze a heaven. (somthing in a poem you can see)
- _____ gives human qualitys to an nonhuman object
- a metaphor
- b Rhyme scheme
- c Visual Imagery
- d personification
- e meter
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
This rythmic quality is produced by the rise and fall of the sounds whcih suggest the ___________ or _______ of the poem. → action or mood
Traditional poems have _______ and ________. → stressed and unstressed.
________ is a set of stressed and unstressed syllables. → Iamb
A sound word. Ex. Chugged, rickety, babbled, howled → onomatoeia
AABBA is an example of a ______________. (has star) → *rhyme scheme