5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A familar pattern of meter is called the _____. The _______ is a foot of two syallables with no accent on the 1st syllable but an accent on the second syllable. (Same answer for both)
- Simile or Metaphor (S or M)----- Fast as a cheetah
- Many poems have a spectic ______ ________.
- Through __________ we delight in a field of daffadils, pherhaps see a sandpiper dancing across the wet sand, or gaze a heaven. (somthing in a poem you can see)
- When the feet are put together, they make a special pattern called ______.
- a Rhyme scheme
- b Iambus
- c S
- d Visual Imagery
- e meter
5 Multiple choice questions
- action or mood
5 True/False questions
AABBA is an example of a ______________. (has star) → stressed and unstressed.
Syallbles can be _______ and ____________. → stressed and unstressed.
The sun sizzled the swimmers skin. The wild wind whistled and wailed. The rapidy rising river rushed rampantly. These are an example of ________ → alliteration
A ______ ______ is a group of two or three syllables with an accent on one of the syllables. → Iamb
Simile or metaphor (S or M)---- blue is the sky → S