5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Traditional poems have _______ and ________.
- Comparison that often uses a form of to be
- This rythmic quality is produced by the rise and fall of the sounds whcih suggest the ___________ or _______ of the poem.
- A ______ is an exagerated statment wsed for effect and not meant to tbe taken litterally.
- A ______ ______ is a group of two or three syllables with an accent on one of the syllables.
- a hyperbole
- b action or mood
- c metaphor
- d rhythm and meter
- e Poetic Foot
5 Multiple choice questions
- Rhyme scheme
- Auditory Imagery
- Visual Imagery
5 True/False questions
_____ gives human qualitys to an nonhuman object → personification
Syallbles can be _______ and ____________. → stressed and unstressed.
Simile or metaphor (S or M)---- blue is the sky → M
Simile or Metaphor (S or M)----- Fast as a cheetah → M
A ________ is a popular saying whose meaning can not be determined word for word but by the expressopn it represents. → Idiom