5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A ______ is an exagerated statment wsed for effect and not meant to tbe taken litterally.
- Traditional poems have _______ and ________.
- A sound word. Ex. Chugged, rickety, babbled, howled
- AABBA is an example of a ______________. (has star)
- The sun sizzled the swimmers skin. The wild wind whistled and wailed. The rapidy rising river rushed rampantly. These are an example of ________
- a *rhyme scheme
- b rhythm and meter
- c alliteration
- d hyperbole
- e onomatoeia
5 Multiple choice questions
- stressed and unstressed.
- Rhyme scheme
- Visual Imagery
5 True/False questions
A familar pattern of meter is called the _____. The _______ is a foot of two syallables with no accent on the 1st syllable but an accent on the second syllable. (Same answer for both) → *rhyme scheme
A ______ ______ is a group of two or three syllables with an accent on one of the syllables. → Iamb
Simile or Metaphor (S or M)----- Fast as a cheetah → S
_____ gives human qualitys to an nonhuman object → metaphor
Simile or metaphor (S or M)---- blue is the sky → S