5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Name a few of the "common to all religions"
- Tibetan Buddhists believe that when the Dalai Lama dies, he ________
- Which of the following is NOT part of the eight-fold path?
- Adherence of ________ Buddhism uses riddles in meditation and value simplicity
- The word Nirvana means?
- a Zen
- b V I S A L E M C
- c Myths, Divination, Taboo, Sacrifice, Magic, Rituals, rite of passage and ancestor veneration
- d Is reborn as a child
- e To extinguish a candle
5 Multiple choice questions
- Knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation
- Horse, Kings
- Respect the ideas of Buddhahood and Nirvana
5 True/False questions
One path that Hindu devotees may follow is called Bhakti Marga, which is what? → suffering
The goal of most Indian religions is ________, which is the release from the cycle of death and rebirth → Vishnu
Each of the 4 noble truths, focuses on the problem of what? → suffering
The medieval philosopher ________ is known as the developer of the Advaita Vedanta system, and a prime opponent of Indian Buddhism → Shankara
Which number approximates the number of Buddhists in the world today → V I S A L E M C