5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The word Nirvana means?
- Name a few of the "common to all religions"
- The goal of most Indian religions is ________, which is the release from the cycle of death and rebirth
- Which of the following is NOT part of the eight-fold path?
- Tibetan Buddhists believe that when the Dalai Lama dies, he ________
- a V I S A L E M C
- b To extinguish a candle
- c Moksha
- d Myths, Divination, Taboo, Sacrifice, Magic, Rituals, rite of passage and ancestor veneration
- e Is reborn as a child
5 Multiple choice questions
- Being able to pray to any god
- Human misery and ugliness
5 True/False questions
The Bhagavad Gita, an epic poem, is about what? → Has roots in Vedic literature, was abolished in 1948 and was developed into modern form in the seventh century CE
Buddhism spread from ________ to ________ → To extinguish a candle
Adherence of ________ Buddhism uses riddles in meditation and value simplicity → Angi
Each of the 4 noble truths, focuses on the problem of what? → suffering
The Aryans, who invaded India, brought with them a _________ religion → A new religion