5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Adherence of ________ Buddhism uses riddles in meditation and value simplicity
- The Upanishads teach that all beings are but expressions of ________ and that people's real problem is ________
- The Bhagavad Gita, an epic poem, is about what?
- One path that Hindu devotees may follow is called Bhakti Marga, which is what?
- The caste system has/was developed??? What???
- a Zen
- b Has roots in Vedic literature, was abolished in 1948 and was developed into modern form in the seventh century CE
- c Brahman, Maya or ignorance
- d Being able to pray to any god
- e Mahabharat
5 Multiple choice questions
- Is reborn as a child
- Myths, Divination, Taboo, Sacrifice, Magic, Rituals, rite of passage and ancestor veneration
- Knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation
5 True/False questions
Which of the following is expected of lay Buddhists? → V I S A L E M C
Each of the 4 noble truths, focuses on the problem of what? → suffering
Which number approximates the number of Buddhists in the world today → V I S A L E M C
The medieval philosopher ________ is known as the developer of the Advaita Vedanta system, and a prime opponent of Indian Buddhism → Has roots in Vedic literature, was abolished in 1948 and was developed into modern form in the seventh century CE
Siddhartha's/Gautama's father protected him from ________ when he was young → India to the rest of the world