5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Deficiency in the vitamin leads to rickets.
- A childhood onset. Attacks the beta cells of the pancreas.
- Herb used for Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
- Substance that originates in an organ or a gland then secreats into the body
- A hormone that promotes follicular growth in the ovaries and spermatogenesis in the testes.
- a VITAMIN D
- b TYPE I INSULIN DEPENDENT DIABETES MELITUS
- c SAW PALMETTO
- d FOLLICLE-STIMULATING HORMONE (FSH)
- e HORMONE
5 Multiple choice questions
- GROWTH HORMONE (GH)
- FOLK MEDICINE
- INORGANIC COMPOUND
- REGULAR INSULIN
5 True/False questions
The vitamin which require sunlight to be effective. → VITAMIN A
Herbs that helps with depression → ST JOHNS WART
A hormone that acts on the Thyroid gland to promote the synthesis and release of thyroid hormone → ADRENOCORTICOTROPIC HORMONE (ADH)
This gland has iodine → THYROID
Any substance with a hydrogen ion that is released and reacts with metal. Has a pH of >7. → ACIDIC SUBSTANCE