5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Compound that contains carbon.
- Growth hormone inhibitor drug.
- A substance with a hydrogen ion that is released in a solution and reacts with metals to form a salt or is a solution which has a pH below 7.
- Alternative medicine that has been proved effective by scientific research.
- Originates within a cell or organ
- a COMPLEMENTARY MEDICINE
- b ACID
- c SANDOSTATIN
- d ORGANIC COMPOUND
- e ENDOGENOUS
5 Multiple choice questions
- VITAMIN B3
- VITAMIN A
5 True/False questions
Herb used or Nausea and Vomiting → GINGKO
Insulant resistant disorder → TYPE II NON-INSULIN DEPENDENT DIABETES MELITUS
Originates outside of an organ → HYPERGLYCEMIA
A hormone that promotes follicular growth in the ovaries and spermatogenesis in the testes. → GROWTH HORMONE (GH)
An electrolyte For cellular energy (ATP) → PHOSPHOROUS