5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Excessive growth hormone results in what for a child is call what?
- Herb used to Enhances memory
- Any substance yielding hydroxide ions. Has a pH of <7.
- Insulant resistant disorder
- Drug given to children with growth hormone deficiency.
- a GIANTISM
- b ALKALINE SUBSTANCE
- c TYPE II NON-INSULIN DEPENDENT DIABETES MELITUS
- d PROTROPIN
- e GINGKO
5 Multiple choice questions
- FOLLICLE-STIMULATING HORMONE (FSH)
5 True/False questions
A hormone that acts on the adrenal cortex to promote the synthesis and release of adrenocortical hormones. → TYPE I INSULIN DEPENDENT DIABETES MELITUS
Decreased blood sugar → HYPOGLYCEMIA
Originates within a cell or organ → GINGKO
Electrolytes are.... → LANTUS
Beta cells → INSULIN