5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A quick acting Insulin is...
- Increased blood sugar
- A hormone that stimulates the growth of almost all tissues and organs.
- Excessive growth hormone results in what for an adult is called?
- Herbs that helps with migraines
- a ACROMEGALLY
- b LISPRO-HUMALOG
- c HYPERGLYCEMIA
- d FEVERFEW
- e GROWTH HORMONE (GH)
5 Multiple choice questions
- VITAMIN B2 (Riboflavin)
- POSTERIOR PITUITARY HORMONES
5 True/False questions
Autoimmune disease that attacks the thyroid and is most common cause of hypothyroidism → HASHIMOTO DISEASE
This gland has iodine → POSTERIOR PITUITARY HORMONES
A substance with a hydrogen ion that is released in a solution and reacts with metals to form a salt or is a solution which has a pH below 7. → ACIDIC SUBSTANCE
Compound that does NOT contain carbon. → ORGANIC COMPOUND
Which Vitamin B deficiency causes changes in the cornea causing visual disturbance and photophobia. → VITAMIN B3