5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Any substance with a hydrogen ion that is released and reacts with metal. Has a pH of >7.
- Deficiency of growth hormone results in what?
- Organic substance necessary in trace amount for normal growth, development, metabolism, and for the release of energy from food.
- Excessive growth hormone results in what for an adult is called?
- Herb that helps to Boost energy, increase circulation.
- a ACROMEGALLY
- b ACIDIC SUBSTANCE
- c CAYENNE
- d VITAMIN
- e DWARFISM
5 Multiple choice questions
- REGULAR INSULIN
- 1. Potassium
5 True/False questions
Drug given to children with growth hormone deficiency. → ST JOHNS WART
Water Soluble Vitamins → B1, B3, B9, B12, and C
What vitamin is an Antioxidant, and protects RBCs from hemolysis → VITAMIN E
Any substance yielding hydroxide ions. Has a pH of <7. → ALKALINE SUBSTANCE
A liquid in which substance are dissolved → SOLVENT