5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Queen Isabella
- Middle Ages
- Black Death
- a A period lasted about 500 to about 1500
- b Married Ferdinand in 1469 and later became queen
- c He took power in the late 200s
- d Religious ideas that opposed accepted the church teaching are called ______________
- e A deadly plague that swept through Europe between 1347 and 1351
5 Multiple choice questions
- He was a brilliant warrior and a very strong king.
- The place where jesus had lived, preached, and died.
- The leader of the muslim forces. He was a brilliant leader.
- Communities of monks
- Were a long series of wars between Christians and muslims in the Southwest Asia
5 True/False questions
Thomas Aquinas → He was the emperor after Diocletian left power and he reunited the two halves of the Roman empire for a short period
Pope Gregory VII → The Pope of the Roman Catholic church
Excommunicate → Casted out of the church
Hundred Years' War → A long conflict between England and France that came to be called ___________
King Richard I → He was the only one that stayed in the holy land