5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Thomas Aquinas
- Black Death
- a He was the king of the Franks by the 480s. He had built a huge kingdom in Gaul. He was also one of the most powerful of all the German kings
- b Is the Dominican philosopher
- c He was an emperor who ruled from 527 to 565 and reuniting the empire was his passion
- d A deadly plague that swept through Europe between 1347 and 1351
- e People who belonged to religious order but lived and worked among the general public
5 Multiple choice questions
- Were religious men who lived apart from society in isolated communities
- The place where jesus had lived, preached, and died.
- The landmass that include both Europe and Asia
- He married Queen isabella in 1469 and later became king
- Trouble arose when Gregory disapproved of a bishop chosen by the whole Roman
5 True/False questions
Francis of Assisi → Is a pheasent girl that rallied the french troops
Medieval → A knight who promised to support a lord in exchange for land.
Eleanor of Aquitaine → Franciscans named for their founders Dominic de Guzman and____________
Haiku → A short three-lined poems of 17 syllables that describes nature scenes.
Chivalry → Europeans called their code of honorable behavior for knights.