5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Black Death
- King Richard I
- Middle Ages
- Queen Isabella
- a A period lasted about 500 to about 1500
- b A deadly plague that swept through Europe between 1347 and 1351
- c He was the only one that stayed in the holy land
- d Married Ferdinand in 1469 and later became queen
- e He was a brilliant warrior and a very strong king.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Pictures made with pieces of colored stone or glass
- In 1066 he and his knights sailed to England and defeated the english king and he became king.
- The landmass that include both Europe and Asia
- The decay of peoples value
- He took power in the late 200s
5 True/False questions
Constantine → Pictures made with pieces of colored stone or glass
Medieval → Another name for the middle ages
Benedict → Most European monasteries followed a set of rules created in the early 500s by an Italian monk
Feudalism → Historians call this system of promises that governed the relationship between lords and vassals
Chivalry → Europeans called their code of honorable behavior for knights.