5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Natural Law
- a A law governed how the world operated and its called _____________
- b The leader of the muslim forces. He was a brilliant leader.
- c In time the councildeveloped into __________ the law making body that governs England today
- d He was the leader of the Huns and he was a brilliant leader and a scary enemy
- e Church officials
5 Multiple choice questions
- The decay of peoples value
- A french women who had great political power.
- workers who were tied to the landon which they lived
- The Pope of the Roman Catholic church
- Religious ideas that opposed accepted the church teaching are called ______________
5 True/False questions
Patrick → He was the first misionaries to travel to northern Europe
Middle Ages → He was a brilliant warrior and a very strong king.
Justinian → He was an emperor who ruled from 527 to 565 and reuniting the empire was his passion
Spanish Inquisition → An organization of priests that look for and punish anyone in spain suspected of secretly practicing their old religion
Queen Isabella → He was the leader of the Huns and he was a brilliant leader and a scary enemy