5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Hundred Years' War
- Thomas Aquinas
- a Historians call this system of promises that governed the relationship between lords and vassals
- b workers who were tied to the landon which they lived
- c A long conflict between England and France that came to be called ___________
- d Is the Dominican philosopher
- e A short three-lined poems of 17 syllables that describes nature scenes.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Church officials
- The place where jesus had lived, preached, and died.
- Pictures made with pieces of colored stone or glass
- Franciscans named for their founders Dominic de Guzman and____________
- Communities of monks
5 True/False questions
King Ferdinand → He was the only one that stayed in the holy land
Friars → The large estate owned by a knight or lord was _________
Byzantine Empire → The society that developed in the eastern Roman empireafter the west fell was called __________
Aqueducts → Most European monasteries followed a set of rules created in the early 500s by an Italian monk
Charlemagne → He was a brilliant warrior and a very strong king.