What questions should you ask in the musculoskeletal health history? (5)
1. • Joints
- Pain (When?, when exercising?)
- Stiffness = when the most, better over time, alleviating factors
- Swelling, heat, and redness = is it hot to touch
2. • Muscles
- Pain (cramps)
- Weakness = UE, LE, Right, left? Alleviating factors?
3. • Bones
- Pain = activity related, constant, come & go? what do you do for pain? does it help?
- Deformity = anything new?
- Trauma (fractures, sprains, dislocations)
4. • **Functional assessment (activities of daily living) = bath themselves, cook, walk, drive, stairs, dressing, toilet, grooming
5. • Self‐care behaviors = exercise