Create an account
What is the difference between conductors and insulators?
1) Electrons are free to move in a conductor
2) Electrons are not free to move in an insulator
Give an example of conductors and insulators
All metals are conductors e.g iron
Most non metals are insulators e.g rubber
What is electric current?
1) Movement of charges around a circuit
2) Measurement of how much charge passes a point each second
What are the 2 rules for a series circuit ?
1) Current same at all positions
2) Adding together the voltages of all the different components equals the supply voltage
What are the 2 rules for a Parallel circuit ?
1) All branches get the supply voltage
2) Adding up the current in the branches equals the supply current
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
Having trouble? Click here for help.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!Reload
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Please upgrade Flash or install Chrome
to use Voice Recording.
For more help, see our troubleshooting page.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.
Star this term
You can study starred terms together