5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Great Compromise
- everyone had different ideas
- Virginia Plan
- new goverment
- they did not want the public revolting
- a What was the goal of the Constitutional Convention?
- b compromise between Virginia and New Jersey Plans
- c 3 branches of goverment + number of representatives by population
- d Why did the delegates to the convention decide to keep their debates secret?
- e Name some of the difficulties facing the members of the Constitutional Convention?
5 Multiple choice questions
- a settlement in which each side gives up some of its demands in order to reach an agreement
- Who was the author of the Great Compromise?
- When was the Constitution signed?
- What are the opening words of the Constitution?
- Were any of the 55 delegates to the Constitutional Convention also part of those who signed the Declaration of Independence?
5 True/False questions
New Jersey Plan → 3 branches of goverment + one representative per state
May 25, 1787 → When was the Constitution signed?
make a new document → Instead of revising the Articles of Confederation what did the delegates decide to do?
James Madison → a settlement in which each side gives up some of its demands in order to reach an agreement
George Washington → Who was the author of the Great Compromise?