5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- when 9 states agreed to it
- everyone had different ideas
- Virginia Plan
- Great Compromise
- they did not work
- a When would the new Constitution go into effect?
- b Name some of the difficulties facing the members of the Constitutional Convention?
- c What did Alexander Hamilton think about the Articles of Confederation?
- d 3 branches of goverment + number of representatives by population
- e compromise between Virginia and New Jersey Plans
5 Multiple choice questions
- Who is often called the "Father of the Constitution?"
- When was the Constitution signed?
- 3 branches of goverment + one representative per state
- When was the Constitutional Convention opened?
- What was the goal of the Constitutional Convention?
5 True/False questions
compromise → compromise between Virginia and New Jersey Plans
no → Were any of the 55 delegates to the Constitutional Convention also part of those who signed the Declaration of Independence?
George Washington → Who was elected president of the Constitutional Convention?
the north wanted to stop it + south said it was part of their life + it would damage southern population → Why did the delegates to the convention decide to keep their debates secret?
yes → Did all the members of the Constitutional Convention sign the Constitution?