5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- when 9 states agreed to it
- Roger Sherman
- new goverment
- George Washington
- they did not want the public revolting
- a Who was elected president of the Constitutional Convention?
- b Why did the delegates to the convention decide to keep their debates secret?
- c What was the goal of the Constitutional Convention?
- d When would the new Constitution go into effect?
- e Who was the author of the Great Compromise?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Why did the Northern and Southern States have to compromise?
- When was the Constitution signed?
- Instead of revising the Articles of Confederation what did the delegates decide to do?
- 3 branches of goverment + one representative per state
- Name some of the difficulties facing the members of the Constitutional Convention?
5 True/False questions
they did not work → What did Alexander Hamilton think about the Articles of Confederation?
no → Did all the members of the Constitutional Convention sign the Constitution?
he read books on history → compromise between Virginia and New Jersey Plans
Virginia Plan → 3 branches of goverment + number of representatives by population
We the People of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union → What are the opening words of the Constitution?