5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- they did not want the public revolting
- when 9 states agreed to it
- new goverment
- Virginia Plan
- September 17, 1787
- a When would the new Constitution go into effect?
- b What was the goal of the Constitutional Convention?
- c 3 branches of goverment + number of representatives by population
- d When was the Constitution signed?
- e Why did the delegates to the convention decide to keep their debates secret?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Were any of the 55 delegates to the Constitutional Convention also part of those who signed the Declaration of Independence?
- 3 branches of goverment + one representative per state
- Why was James Madison considered the best-prepared delegate to the Constitutional Convention?
- Why did the Northern and Southern States have to compromise?
- What are the opening words of the Constitution?
5 True/False questions
Great Compromise → compromise between Virginia and New Jersey Plans
everyone had different ideas → Instead of revising the Articles of Confederation what did the delegates decide to do?
make a new document → Instead of revising the Articles of Confederation what did the delegates decide to do?
how many slaves count in population → What was the Three-Fifths Compromise?
May 25, 1787 → When was the Constitutional Convention opened?