5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Matter that settles to the bottom of a liquid; dregs.
- b A person's behavior or manners.
- c Having unlimited power; able to do anything
- d Allow oneself to enjoy the pleasure of: "we indulged in sundaes".
Become involved in (an activity, typically one that is undesirable or disapproved of): "indulge in gossip"
- e A small group of trees
5 Multiple choice questions
- A gesture or expression that becomes abnormal through exaggeration or repetition.
- To make confused : puzzle, bewilder
- Unwilling; reluctant
- (Behavioral attributes) the way a person behaves toward other people
- Although: "he was making progress, albeit rather slowly".
5 True/False questions
Osmosis → A person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining
Analgesic → A medicine used to relieve pain
Enamored → Marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness
Verandah → A person's behavior or manners.
Stringent → Matter that settles to the bottom of a liquid; dregs.