5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a An unfortunate incident; a mishap
- b Someone who holds the view that spirit is a prime element of reality
- c To imbue with a usually partisan or sectarian opinion, point of view, or principle
- d A space between the bones of the skull in an infant or fetus, where ossification is not complete and the sutures not fully formed
- e (Typically of a young person or that person's behavior) Showing or characterized by a tendency to commit crime, particularly minor crime
5 Multiple choice questions
- Make (guilt or an offense) seem less serious or more forgivable.
- A gesture or expression that becomes abnormal through exaggeration or repetition.
- The process of gradual or unconscious assimilation of ideas, knowledge, etc.
- Not taking (something) into account; regardless of.
- (Behavioral attributes) the way a person behaves toward other people
5 True/False questions
Amiable → Having or displaying a friendly and pleasant manner.
Disincline → (Typically of a young person or that person's behavior) Showing or characterized by a tendency to commit crime, particularly minor crime
Lapse → A small group of trees
Traumatized → Marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness
Astound → To surprise; to amaze