5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Inflammation of the conjunctiva of the eye
- b Devoutly religious
- c Subject to lasting shock as a result of an emotionally disturbing experience or physical injury
- d A fortified area or position
- e The process of gradual or unconscious assimilation of ideas, knowledge, etc.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Not taking (something) into account; regardless of.
- A small group of trees
- To imbue with a usually partisan or sectarian opinion, point of view, or principle
- An episode of irregular or unpremeditated fighting, esp. between small or outlying parts of armies or fleets
- Marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness
5 True/False questions
Fontanel → A person's behavior or manners.
Analgesic → Although: "he was making progress, albeit rather slowly".
Verandah → A person's behavior or manners.
Exactitude → Exactness: the quality of being exact; "he demanded exactness in all
Demeanor → A person's behavior or manners.