5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Subject to lasting shock as a result of an emotionally disturbing experience or physical injury
- b Unwilling; reluctant
- c Not easily upset or excited; Calm and peaceful, with little movement or activity
- d Not auspicious; not conducive to success
- e A person's behavior or manners.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Devoutly religious
- Matter that settles to the bottom of a liquid; dregs.
- To make confused : puzzle, bewilder
- The moving of something from its place or position
- Someone who holds the view that spirit is a prime element of reality
5 True/False questions
Delinquent → (Typically of a young person or that person's behavior) Showing or characterized by a tendency to commit crime, particularly minor crime
Impediment → Matter that settles to the bottom of a liquid; dregs.
Amiable → A temporary failure of concentration, memory, or judgment
Astound → A fortified area or position
Conjunctivitis → Not auspicious; not conducive to success