5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A medicine used to relieve pain
- b (Typically of a young person or that person's behavior) Showing or characterized by a tendency to commit crime, particularly minor crime
- c A person's behavior or manners.
- d To make confused : puzzle, bewilder
- e Strict, precise, and exacting
5 Multiple choice questions
- Devoutly religious
- A fortified area or position
- An unfortunate incident; a mishap
- Although: "he was making progress, albeit rather slowly".
- Not auspicious; not conducive to success
5 True/False questions
Conjunctivitis → Inflammation of the conjunctiva of the eye
Fontanel → A space between the bones of the skull in an infant or fetus, where ossification is not complete and the sutures not fully formed
Sediment → A hindrance or obstruction in doing something: "an impediment to progress".
Osmosis → A person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining
Enamored → Allow oneself to enjoy the pleasure of: "we indulged in sundaes".
Become involved in (an activity, typically one that is undesirable or disapproved of): "indulge in gossip"