5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a An episode of irregular or unpremeditated fighting, esp. between small or outlying parts of armies or fleets
- b Devoutly religious
- c Not taking (something) into account; regardless of.
- d To surprise; to amaze
- e Allow oneself to enjoy the pleasure of: "we indulged in sundaes".
Become involved in (an activity, typically one that is undesirable or disapproved of): "indulge in gossip"
5 Multiple choice questions
- Exactness: the quality of being exact; "he demanded exactness in all
- A hindrance or obstruction in doing something: "an impediment to progress".
- Not easily upset or excited; Calm and peaceful, with little movement or activity
- The moving of something from its place or position
- A person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining
5 True/False questions
Misadventure → Matter that settles to the bottom of a liquid; dregs.
Spiritualist → An episode of irregular or unpremeditated fighting, esp. between small or outlying parts of armies or fleets
Verandah → A roofed platform along the outside of a house, level with the ground floor.
Conjunctivitis → Not auspicious; not conducive to success
Bastion → A fortified area or position