5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a (Typically of a young person or that person's behavior) Showing or characterized by a tendency to commit crime, particularly minor crime
- b Unwilling; reluctant
- c A hindrance or obstruction in doing something: "an impediment to progress".
- d The moving of something from its place or position
- e Matter that settles to the bottom of a liquid; dregs.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Not auspicious; not conducive to success
- Having unlimited power; able to do anything
- Although: "he was making progress, albeit rather slowly".
- A gesture or expression that becomes abnormal through exaggeration or repetition.
- Not taking (something) into account; regardless of.
5 True/False questions
Enamored → Marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness
Indulge → Allow oneself to enjoy the pleasure of: "we indulged in sundaes".
Become involved in (an activity, typically one that is undesirable or disapproved of): "indulge in gossip"
Bemuse → To make confused : puzzle, bewilder
Skirmish → To make confused : puzzle, bewilder
Conjunctivitis → Inflammation of the conjunctiva of the eye