5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A temporary failure of concentration, memory, or judgment
- b Exactness: the quality of being exact; "he demanded exactness in all
- c The moving of something from its place or position
- d Having unlimited power; able to do anything
- e Subject to lasting shock as a result of an emotionally disturbing experience or physical injury
5 Multiple choice questions
- Having or displaying a friendly and pleasant manner.
- To surprise; to amaze
- To imbue with a usually partisan or sectarian opinion, point of view, or principle
- Not auspicious; not conducive to success
- (Behavioral attributes) the way a person behaves toward other people
5 True/False questions
Enamored → Not easily upset or excited; Calm and peaceful, with little movement or activity
Stringent → Matter that settles to the bottom of a liquid; dregs.
Albeit → Not easily upset or excited; Calm and peaceful, with little movement or activity
Demeanor → A roofed platform along the outside of a house, level with the ground floor.
Bemuse → To make confused : puzzle, bewilder