5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Make (guilt or an offense) seem less serious or more forgivable.
- b Having or displaying a friendly and pleasant manner.
- c Marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness
- d Exactness: the quality of being exact; "he demanded exactness in all
- e The process of gradual or unconscious assimilation of ideas, knowledge, etc.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Not taking (something) into account; regardless of.
- To surprise; to amaze
- Unwilling; reluctant
- A space between the bones of the skull in an infant or fetus, where ossification is not complete and the sutures not fully formed
- Not auspicious; not conducive to success
5 True/False questions
Misadventure → An unfortunate incident; a mishap
Pious → Devoutly religious
Verandah → A person's behavior or manners.
Indoctrination → To imbue with a usually partisan or sectarian opinion, point of view, or principle
Copse → A small group of trees