5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A roofed platform along the outside of a house, level with the ground floor.
- b A medicine used to relieve pain
- c Exactness: the quality of being exact; "he demanded exactness in all
- d The process of gradual or unconscious assimilation of ideas, knowledge, etc.
- e (Behavioral attributes) the way a person behaves toward other people
5 Multiple choice questions
- A gesture or expression that becomes abnormal through exaggeration or repetition.
- (Typically of a young person or that person's behavior) Showing or characterized by a tendency to commit crime, particularly minor crime
- Inflammation of the conjunctiva of the eye
- Not auspicious; not conducive to success
- Having unlimited power; able to do anything
5 True/False questions
Irrespective → Unwilling; reluctant
Misadventure → An unfortunate incident; a mishap
Lapse → A small group of trees
Albeit → Although: "he was making progress, albeit rather slowly".
Astound → A person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining