Summarize the five steps it takes for Plasmodium vivax to complete its reproductive cycle
1. Mosquito infected with P. vivax bites a human delivering spores that infect human liver cells and reproduce to form Sporozoans.
2. Sporozoans enter the bloodstream from the liver, invade red blood cells, multiply rapidly and then burst.
3. Mosquito bites a human and picks up Sporozoans.
4. Sporozoans grow in the mosquito's gut and release large numbers of spores.
5. Spores move into the mosquito's mouth.