5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Santiago Ramon y Cajal
- Pablo Picasso
- Severo Ochoa
- a winner of the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 1959 for his studies in heredity
- b winner of the nobel prize for medicine in 1906 for his studies on the central nervous system
- c painter of the 20th century. founder of the school of cubism. style of painting in which geometric forms represent human figures.
- d he was a court painter to Philip the 4th in the 17th centurty. his most famous painting is called Las Meninas.
- e greatest spanish painter of the 18th and 19th centuries. his work attacked the social and political decay of the period.
5 Multiple choice questions
- worlds most famous cellist.
- (1867-1928) novelist. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Blood and Sand. La Barrack.
- (1845-1920) greatest Spanish novelist since Cervantes
- composer of music for the piano
- famous guitarist.
5 True/False questions
Calderon → (1867-1928) novelist. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Blood and Sand. La Barrack.
Camilo Jose Cela → (1916- ) novelist. winner of the nobel prize for literature in 1989
Miguel de Cervantes → (1547-1616) novelist who wrote Don Quixote de la Mancha.
El Cid → an epic poem. first most important work in Spanish literature. written in the 12th century.
Lope de Vega → (1562-1681) dramatist who write many plays but they weren't that good.