5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Severo Ochoa
- Miguel de Cervantes
- Lope de Vega
- Juan Ramon Jimenze and Vicenti Aleixandre
- a (1547-1616) novelist who wrote Don Quixote de la Mancha.
- b winner of the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 1959 for his studies in heredity
- c (1562-1681) dramatist who write many plays but they weren't that good.
- d (1600-1681) play writer, La Vida es Sueno.
- e (1881-1958) and (1898-1984) poets. both winners of the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1956 and 1977 respectively.
5 Multiple choice questions
- el sabio. (the wise one). 13th century writer of history science and poetry.
- (1916- ) novelist. winner of the nobel prize for literature in 1989
- worlds most famous cellist.
- (the Greek) Domenico Theocopoulos. painter of the 16th century. Toledo. most of his paintings are of a religious nature.
- Spain's greatest composer and the foremost representative of modern Spanish music
5 True/False questions
Perez Galdos → (1845-1920) greatest Spanish novelist since Cervantes
Goya → (1867-1928) novelist. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Blood and Sand. La Barrack.
Juan de la Cierva → (1562-1681) dramatist who write many plays but they weren't that good.
Andres Segobia → (1562-1681) dramatist who write many plays but they weren't that good.
Isaac Albenniz → (1600-1681) play writer, La Vida es Sueno.