5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Miguel de Cervantes
- Jacinto Benavente
- a (1547-1616) novelist who wrote Don Quixote de la Mancha.
- b (1600-1681) play writer, La Vida es Sueno.
- c (1866-1954) dramatist. won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1922
- d he was a court painter to Philip the 4th in the 17th centurty. his most famous painting is called Las Meninas.
- e (1867-1928) novelist. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Blood and Sand. La Barrack.
5 Multiple choice questions
- (1881-1958) and (1898-1984) poets. both winners of the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1956 and 1977 respectively.
- el sabio. (the wise one). 13th century writer of history science and poetry.
- (1916- ) novelist. winner of the nobel prize for literature in 1989
- (the Greek) Domenico Theocopoulos. painter of the 16th century. Toledo. most of his paintings are of a religious nature.
- famous guitarist.
5 True/False questions
Severo Ochoa → (1845-1920) greatest Spanish novelist since Cervantes
Juan de la Cierva → (1562-1681) dramatist who write many plays but they weren't that good.
Manuel de Falla → Spain's greatest composer and the foremost representative of modern Spanish music
Goya → greatest spanish painter of the 18th and 19th centuries. his work attacked the social and political decay of the period.
Lope de Vega → Spain's greatest composer and the foremost representative of modern Spanish music