5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Juan Ramon Jimenze and Vicenti Aleixandre
- Alfonso (x)
- Pablo Casals
- Severo Ochoa
- a (1867-1928) novelist. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Blood and Sand. La Barrack.
- b el sabio. (the wise one). 13th century writer of history science and poetry.
- c (1881-1958) and (1898-1984) poets. both winners of the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1956 and 1977 respectively.
- d winner of the Nobel Prize for Medicine in 1959 for his studies in heredity
- e worlds most famous cellist.
5 Multiple choice questions
- (1600-1681) play writer, La Vida es Sueno.
- (1866-1954) dramatist. won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1922
- Spain's greatest composer and the foremost representative of modern Spanish music
- (1845-1920) greatest Spanish novelist since Cervantes
- greatest spanish painter of the 18th and 19th centuries. his work attacked the social and political decay of the period.
5 True/False questions
Andres Segobia → famous guitarist.
El Greco → (the Greek) Domenico Theocopoulos. painter of the 16th century. Toledo. most of his paintings are of a religious nature.
El Cid → (the Greek) Domenico Theocopoulos. painter of the 16th century. Toledo. most of his paintings are of a religious nature.
Isaac Albenniz → composer of music for the piano
Lope de Vega → (1562-1681) dramatist who write many plays but they weren't that good.