5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When studying culture, sociologists consider ____ and ____.
- _____, and ______.
- Culture and Society are
- a thoughts and things
- b specific ideas people hold as 'true"
- c hand in hand
- d people who interact in a territory and share a culture
- e limitations, self-conscious our ultimate morality
5 Multiple choice questions
- system of symbols allows people to communicate with one another
- 1. global economy
2. high-technology communication
3. international migration
- ways of thinking, acting and material objects together form person's way of life
5 True/False questions
Culture was the primary source of survival for the people of the ______. → Stone Age
Language → system of symbols allow people to communicate with one another
Culture is a two way process: → hand in hand
Nonmaterial Culture → consists of ideas created by members of a society ranges from art to Zen
Each language has its own symbols so people of different cultures → experience the world differently