5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What famous phrase came from the Sckenk decision?
- Who was the American General during WWI?
- Who was America's secretary of state before the Great War?
- On what exact date did the German's sign a truce ending the Great War?
- Who was America's "Ace of Aces"?
- a William Jennings Bryan
- b Eddie Rickenbacker
- c "A clear and present danger"
- d John J. Pershing
- e November 11, 1918
5 Multiple choice questions
- The demands of the Flood Administration.
- "He kept us out at war."
- Herbert Hoover
- Zimmerman Telegram
- That the U.S. traded with both sides and gave loans to Allies to avoid collapse of American trade.
5 True/False questions
What was Germany's Schlieffen Plan? → Armistice
Wilson once promised: → "The United States will never again seek one additional foot of territory by conquest."
Order of Events: (wars) → 1) Selective Service Act
4) Treaty of Versailles
What did the Zimmerman telegram arouse? → The League of Nations
What was the last event in America's move toward war? → The sinking of four American merchant ships