5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What event sparked the Great War?
- What did the Fourteen Points include?
- Who had a number of military interventions?
- Who was the Patriotic head of the Food Administration?
- What was the American commitment to oppose Germany if submarine warfare continued?
- a Herbert Hoover
- b The murder of Archduke Ferdinand.
- c Woodrow Wilson
- d Sussex Pledge
- e The League of Nations
5 Multiple choice questions
- Central Powers
- "He kept us out at war."
- The sinking of four American merchant ships
- David Lloyd George
5 True/False questions
Who was the American General during WWI? → John J. Pershing
What unreasonable demand did Britain and France make on the German's to pay the entire cost of the war? → Reparation Payments
Did the United States ever join the League of Nations? → April 6, 1917
What was the right to limit free speech during wartime? → John J. Pershing
How much did America's army increase in less than 2 years of war? → 10 fold