5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who had a number of military interventions?
- What was the greatest factor in America's entrance into the war?
- How much did America's army increase in less than 2 years of war?
- In what year did the United States enter the Great War?
- Who was "one of the most ruthless tyrannies in Mexican history"?
- a 10 fold
- b Submarine Warfare
- c Victoriano Huerta
- d April 6, 1917
- e Woodrow Wilson
5 Multiple choice questions
- "War Guilt" clause
- That the U.S. traded with both sides and gave loans to Allies to avoid collapse of American trade.
- Ban on criticism of the War Effort.
- Woodrow Wilson
- League of Nations
5 True/False questions
On what exact date did the German's sign a truce ending the Great War? → April 6, 1917
What was Germany's Schlieffen Plan? → To defeat France, then attack Russia.
What was the last event in America's move toward war? → The sinking of four American merchant ships
What was included in the Treaty of Versailles? → Henry Cabot Lodge
What popular term described American Soldiers in the Great War? → Doughboy