5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What was the German plot to give part of America to Mexico?
- What master politician from Great Britain went to Versailles with the pledge "we will squeeze them till the pips squeak"?
- What was the main provision of the Selective Service Act?
- What was the last event in America's move toward war?
- On what exact date did the German's sign a truce ending the Great War?
- a The draft
- b David Lloyd George
- c The sinking of four American merchant ships
- d November 11, 1918
- e Zimmerman Telegram
5 Multiple choice questions
- Eddie Rickenbacker
- The murder of Archduke Ferdinand.
- Wilhelm II
- April 6, 1917
5 True/False questions
What was the American commitment to oppose Germany if submarine warfare continued? → Sussex Pledge
What was the American halt of the German offensive? → John J. Pershing
What was the main provision of the Espionage and Sedition Acts? → Ban on criticism of the War Effort.
Who was the senator who opposed the Treaty of Versailles? → The self-determination plank from the Fourteen Points
Who thought "the world must be made safe for democracy"? → Eddie Rickenbacker