5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What clause in the peace treaty stated that Germany was responsible for the Great War?
- What document believed that the United States should avoid all entanglement with Europe?
- What was the American halt of the German offensive?
- What was the German plot to give part of America to Mexico?
- Germany's invasion of what nation brought Great Britain into the Great War?
- a The Irreplaceable's
- b Chateau-Thierry
- c "War Guilt" clause
- d Belgium
- e Zimmerman Telegram
5 Multiple choice questions
- Henry Cabot Lodge
- The League of Nations
- April 6, 1917
5 True/False questions
What was the peacetime association of countries designed to prevent war? → The draft
Who was the Mexican Dictator from 1876-1911? → Pancho Villa
Who was the Patriotic head of the Food Administration? → Alvin C. York
Who was the American General during WWI? → Alvin C. York
Who had a number of military interventions? → Alvin C. York