5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Did the United States ever join the League of Nations?
- What were German's permitted in the treaty of negotiations following the Great War?
- Who was America's secretary of state before the Great War?
- Who had a number of military interventions?
- What was the German plot to give part of America to Mexico?
- a William Jennings Bryan
- b Woodrow Wilson
- c No. They did not.
- d They were promised no part.
- e Zimmerman Telegram
5 Multiple choice questions
- The sinking of four American merchant ships
- The self-determination plank from the Fourteen Points
5 True/False questions
What 1916 campaign slogan did Wilson run under? → Armistice
Who was America's "Ace of Aces"? → Eddie Rickenbacker
What was the right to limit free speech during wartime? → Schenk vs. United States
Order of Events: (Acts and Treaties) → 1) Selective Service Act
4) Treaty of Versailles
What was the peacetime association of countries designed to prevent war? → The draft