5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Did the United States ever join the League of Nations?
- What were German's permitted in the treaty of negotiations following the Great War?
- Germany's invasion of what nation brought Great Britain into the Great War?
- How much did America's army increase in less than 2 years of war?
- Who was America's "Ace of Aces"?
- a No. They did not.
- b They were promised no part.
- c 10 fold
- d Eddie Rickenbacker
- e Belgium
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1) Selective Service Act
4) Treaty of Versailles
- To defeat France, then attack Russia.
- Sussex Pledge
- The draft
5 True/False questions
What master politician from Great Britain went to Versailles with the pledge "we will squeeze them till the pips squeak"? → Argonne
Wilson once promised: → "The United States will never again seek one additional foot of territory by conquest."
What famous phrase came from the Sckenk decision? → "A clear and present danger"
What was the main provision of the Espionage and Sedition Acts? → Ban on criticism of the War Effort.
Who was America's secretary of state before the Great War? → Eddie Rickenbacker