5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Did the United States ever join the League of Nations?
- Who was the Mexican bandit who raided New Mexico?
- What truce ended the Great War?
- What was the American commitment to oppose Germany if submarine warfare continued?
- What was the costly American offensive battle?
- a Pancho Villa
- b Armistice
- c Sussex Pledge
- d Argonne
- e No. They did not.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Woodrow Wilson
- "He kept us out at war."
- The demands of the Flood Administration.
- April 6, 1917
- Herbert Hoover
5 True/False questions
What was the American halt of the German offensive? → Chateau-Thierry
What was the main provision of the Espionage and Sedition Acts? → Ban on criticism of the War Effort.
Who was America's "Ace of Aces"? → Eddie Rickenbacker
What was the greatest factor in America's entrance into the war? → Submarine Warfare
What did the Fourteen Points include? → American patriotism in the West against the Germans.