5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What was the American commitment to oppose Germany if submarine warfare continued?
- Did the United States ever join the League of Nations?
- What was the main provision of the Selective Service Act?
- Who was the Christian hero in WWI?
- What unreasonable demand did Britain and France make on the German's to pay the entire cost of the war?
- a Alvin C. York
- b No. They did not.
- c Sussex Pledge
- d Reparation Payments
- e The draft
5 Multiple choice questions
- Porfirio Diaz
- Victoriano Huerta
- "He kept us out at war."
5 True/False questions
Wilson once promised: → "The United States will never again seek one additional foot of territory by conquest."
Who thought "the world must be made safe for democracy"? → Eddie Rickenbacker
Who was the German ruler who drew England into war? → Wilhelm II
What did the Zimmerman telegram arouse? → It contained one of the most unreasonable demands in World History.
What were German's permitted in the treaty of negotiations following the Great War? → They were promised no part.