5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What master politician from Great Britain went to Versailles with the pledge "we will squeeze them till the pips squeak"?
- What was the American commitment to oppose Germany if submarine warfare continued?
- On what exact date did the German's sign a truce ending the Great War?
- What was the greatest factor in America's entrance into the war?
- Who was the American General during WWI?
- a David Lloyd George
- b John J. Pershing
- c Sussex Pledge
- d November 11, 1918
- e Submarine Warfare
5 Multiple choice questions
- They were promised no part.
- The sinking of four American merchant ships
- Eddie Rickenbacker
- To defeat France, then attack Russia.
5 True/False questions
What unreasonable demand did Britain and France make on the German's to pay the entire cost of the war? → Chateau-Thierry
What were the names of Germany and it's Allies during the Great War? → Central Powers
What event sparked the Great War? → The murder of Archduke Ferdinand.
Who was "one of the most ruthless tyrannies in Mexican history"? → Wilhelm II
Did the United States ever join the League of Nations? → April 6, 1917