5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What did the Zimmerman telegram arouse?
- Who was "one of the most ruthless tyrannies in Mexican history"?
- What was the last event in America's move toward war?
- In what year did the United States enter the Great War?
- What clause in the peace treaty stated that Germany was responsible for the Great War?
- a American patriotism in the West against the Germans.
- b Victoriano Huerta
- c "War Guilt" clause
- d April 6, 1917
- e The sinking of four American merchant ships
5 Multiple choice questions
- John J. Pershing
- 1) Selective Service Act
4) Treaty of Versailles
- Alvin C. York
- Submarine Warfare
5 True/False questions
What was the right to limit free speech during wartime? → Schenk vs. United States
Who was America's secretary of state before the Great War? → Eddie Rickenbacker
What did American Neutrality in the Great War mean? → That the U.S. traded with both sides and gave loans to Allies to avoid collapse of American trade.
What was included in the Treaty of Versailles? → The self-determination plank from the Fourteen Points
What was the name of the passenger liner that was sunk with American's on board? → Lusitania