How can we help?
You can also find more resources in our
Select a category
Something is confusing
Something is broken
I have a suggestion
What is your email?
What is 1 + 3?
8th Grade Roots 11
- n. the killing of many people; massacre (sometimes used metaphorically)
- n. dead and decaying flesh;
adj. pertaining to dead flesh.
- adj. embodied in human form
- n. any honor, award, or expression of approval;
a ceremonial tap on the shoulder (dub) with the flat side of a sword
- n. a low neckline on a garment or a garment with a low neckline
adj. relating to or having an effect on the human body
adj. characteristic of or resembling the physical body; having material substance; able to be seen
n. a military organization of officers or of officers and enlistees; an army unit; a group of people having purpose and direction in common
- adj. excessively bulky; fat
n. a body or collection of writings; a structure of special character in an animal body
n. harmony ; agreement
v. to grant or bestow upon;
v. to agree
adj. hearty; warm; sincere
n. a state of agreement; harmony
an alphabetical index of all the words in a text or corpus of texts, showing every occurrence of a word
v. to turn into bone; to become bony
to become rigid (in behavior, habits, or beliefs)