5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- relating directly and significantly to the matter at hand; relevant
- holding to a purpose, course of action, or opinion; stubborn
- a body of people in attendance upon an important person; followers
- modulation of the voice; change in pitch or tone of voice
- to cast back (light, heat, sound, etc.): to give back or show an image of; mirror.
4 True/False questions
Impertinent → intrusive or presumptuous, as persons or their actions; insolently rude; uncivil
Flexor → to bend, as a part of the body: to tighten (a muscle) by contraction.
Retentive → the state of being held: maintenance of a person in custody or confinement
Reflex → noting or pertaining to an involuntary response to a stimulus, the nerve impulse. occurring in reaction; responsive.