5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- holding to a purpose, course of action, or opinion; stubborn
- to cast back (light, heat, sound, etc.): to give back or show an image of; mirror.
- relating directly and significantly to the matter at hand; relevant
- modulation of the voice; change in pitch or tone of voice
- bend or turn aside; turn from a true course or straight line
4 True/False questions
Inflexibility → incapable of or resistant to being bent
Reflex → noting or pertaining to an involuntary response to a stimulus, the nerve impulse. occurring in reaction; responsive.
Genuflect → to bend the knee or touch one knee to the floor in worship: to express a servile attitude
Detention → tending or serving to hold something.