5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- the state of being held: maintenance of a person in custody or confinement
- intrusive or presumptuous, as persons or their actions; insolently rude; uncivil
- a body of people in attendance upon an important person; followers
- to cast back (light, heat, sound, etc.): to give back or show an image of; mirror.
- holding to a purpose, course of action, or opinion; stubborn
4 True/False questions
Reflex → noting or pertaining to an involuntary response to a stimulus, the nerve impulse. occurring in reaction; responsive.
Flexor → to bend, as a part of the body: to tighten (a muscle) by contraction.
Inflexibility → modulation of the voice; change in pitch or tone of voice
Genuflect → to bend the knee or touch one knee to the floor in worship: to express a servile attitude