5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- tending or serving to hold something.
- modulation of the voice; change in pitch or tone of voice
- to cast back (light, heat, sound, etc.): to give back or show an image of; mirror.
- intrusive or presumptuous, as persons or their actions; insolently rude; uncivil
- bend or turn aside; turn from a true course or straight line
4 True/False questions
Reflex → noting or pertaining to an involuntary response to a stimulus, the nerve impulse. occurring in reaction; responsive.
Detention → tending or serving to hold something.
Retinue → tending or serving to hold something.
Inflexibility → incapable of or resistant to being bent