6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- an object or animal is given human thoughts, feelings, and attitudes
- A figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction
- The basic definition or dictionary meaning of a word.
- an apparent contradiction that is nevertheless true
- A song or poem that tells a story.
5 True/False questions
Understatement → The basic definition or dictionary meaning of a word.
Anaphora → an apparent contradiction that is nevertheless true
Sonnet → The repetition of accented vowel sounds in a series of words.
Allusion → The repetition of the same or similar initial consonant sounds in words that are close together.
Onomatopoeia → words whose sounds imitate or suggest their meanings