6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- an object or animal is given human thoughts, feelings, and attitudes
- A figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction
- saying less than one means or saying what one means with less force than the occasion warrants
- A song or poem that tells a story.
- an apparent contradiction that is nevertheless true
5 True/False questions
Onomatopoeia → Repetition of a word or phrase.
Assonance → The repetition of final consonant sounds of accented syllables or important words that are close together
Allusion → A word, phrase, line or group of lines that is repeated, for effect, several times in a poem.
Alliteration → The basic definition or dictionary meaning of a word.
Antitheses → One word or idea is established and then the opposite word or idea is expressed