6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction
- a reference, explicit or implicit, to something in previous literature or history, could be biblical
- What a word suggests beyond its basic definition; a words overtones of meanings
- The repetition of the same or similar initial consonant sounds in words that are close together.
- A song or poem that tells a story.
5 True/False questions
Consonance → The repetition of final consonant sounds of accented syllables or important words that are close together
Antitheses → Repetition of a word or phrase.
Sonnet → The repetition of accented vowel sounds in a series of words.
Refrain → A song or poem that tells a story.
Anaphora → Repetition of a word or phrase.