6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The repetition of the same or similar initial consonant sounds in words that are close together.
- an apparent contradiction that is nevertheless true
- Repetition of a word or phrase.
- The repetition of accented vowel sounds in a series of words.
- What a word suggests beyond its basic definition; a words overtones of meanings
5 True/False questions
Sonnet → A fourteen-line poem, usually written in iambic pentameter.
Personification → The basic definition or dictionary meaning of a word.
Understatement → The basic definition or dictionary meaning of a word.
Onomatopoeia → words whose sounds imitate or suggest their meanings
Refrain → A song or poem that tells a story.