5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Large Intestine
- Small Intestine
- a fat
- b Very dry and water is absorbed from undigested food and turns waste into semi-solid feces or stool
- c Breaks down and absorbs nutrients through villi.
- d protein
- e Also known as the throat. Moves food from the mouth.
5 Multiple choice questions
- enzymes in saliva that break down carbs
- squeezes food down to the stomach using peristalsis
- eliminates waste
- stores waste
5 True/False questions
Villi → fat
Chyme → fat
Mechanical Digestion → large molecules are broken down into nutrients
Stomach → Breaks down food by the action of muscles, enzymes, and acids into a soupy mixture called chyme.
Salivary Glands → amylase that breaks down carbs